Tulane University of Louisiana

« See more reviews of Tulane University of Louisiana

What is the stereotype of students at your school?

Stereotypes, OH yes Tulane has them and many of them are not good ones... Tulane has next to no wish to have any of the NON-traditional students. Mostly in age, However it is NOT the only. Any student that can stand up for their rights can be treated in ways of underhandness and lies and other things they can think up to do. People in places they should never be in, such as a fox and the hen house and others. There are some that are in the right places that do their best for students BUT NOT in the numbers they should be.. Be ready to have deal with colon type thinking!! BY many their not just students but every part of there.

We generally like to have fun but we also like to get stuff done too. A lot of people party a lot but there are also people that don't and thats all fine. Students are from all over the place, but there seems to be a lot from the northeast and the New Orleans area

That all students are short, spoiled, jewish Yankees who live off of their daddy's money and credit cards and don't care at all about school or people. In addition, they all went to boarding school for high school and are only in New Orleans to drink and party.

Tulane is known for being a "party" school, even though Tulane is also known for being a very academic and difficult school. A lot of people also say that Tulane's student population is comprised mostly of "rich white kids" who are snobby and elitist.

People think that Tulane students are rich preppy rich kids with unlimited funds for their parents and very little academic fervor. Supposedly, the favorite extra curricular activities of Tulane students are drinking and hooking up.

The major stereotype about Tulane is that we are both a party school and a "good" school, that partying and academics manage to coexist. We are also known for extremely slutty women and high prevalence of STD's.

Most students don't care about academics Students come here to have fun Many students are very spoiled and have a narrow perception of the world Students are apathetic about what the administration does

I think the main stereotypes for Tulane have something to do with the students being rich brats from the East Coast who just care about partying and getting drunk.

A lot of people see us as a Jewish school (Jewlane) or a party school (I've heard that our unofficial motto is "First we out think you, then we out drink you.").

Tulane is definately thought of as a party school and the students are thought to be partiers. We're also known as the Harvard of the South.