Tulsa Community College Top Questions

The Tulsa acheives program is a large part of their enrollment base. It is a great program for all Tulsa high schoolers.

Payton

I think my school is best known for community-involvement and for offering classes to some who may not be able to afford it. Many students of Tulsa Community College are going back to school for a degree, or parents who never had time for school. It is a great opportunity for any lifestyle.

Caleb

Being a good stepping stool for students to transfer to a 4 year college.

It attracts students from many different stages in life - high school, professionals, retirees. There are a variety of classes and schedules available that can suit any individual and help them further their education.

elizabeth

Tulsa Community college allows for smaller classroom setting making communication/help better between the student and professor. The school also has a variety of class schedules making it easier to work around any type of schedule.

Leesa

Tulsa Community College is best known for it's different campuses, professors who will do anything, in regards, to helping students pass the courses, and their variety of organizations students can join in helping their education.

It's personal touch. The classes are small and inviting, and the professors are very friendly and helpful. You can tell that this is a college that really wants to help you succeed. I originally attended a university and acquired an associates degree, but honestly I left that school feeling like a nobody. After 6 years, I decided to return to school to follow my true passion, and I couldn't have picked a better college. It fits me and our community very well.