Tulsa Community College

« See more reviews of Tulsa Community College

The parking downtown was terrible. The bookstore was very helpful and had everything I needed. I wish I would have pursued more scholarships back then and utilized more of the labs and resources available at the time.

I wish i would have known more about the resources they had. They offer help with tutoring math, stats, and english papers. I wish i would have utiliezed these more often instead of towards the end of leaing

There is nothing I wish I had known before, because nothing has come to me as an unpleasant surprise. Everything at this school is pretty straight forward and my experience here has been very smooth.

Well I plan on transferring to Oral Roberts University in the fall of 2010. Although I do wish I would have known that the financial aid process was going to take as long as it has!

I wish I would have known my entire college plan so I could plan my semesters out more wisely, but I have it under control now.

I wish I had started with a better understanding of how financial aid worked and how dropping or adding classes can effect it.

how good it was i would have started sooner