Tusculum College Top Questions

Tori

A faith based individual who can succeed in accelerated learning.

Kirstin

This school's schedule is really designed for students like me who learn better when they are only focusing on one thing at a time. Tusculum College makes it easier to succeed in the fact that they only have one class at a time and that is the only thing the students have to worry about.

Priscilla

Some one who wants a smaller college in a rural community. People attending tusculum should not expect the big college experience with fraternities and sororities because they are not offered. It would be ideal for someone who wants a slower paced college life.

Thad

Someone looking for an over-priced degree. Unless, of course, they're an athlete, in which case they can have a full ride and not worry about grades.

Amber

The type of person who should attend this school is one who expects to receive a plethora of career training during college that will fully prepare him or her for the career of his or her choice. The student should also expect to get out of college what he or she puts into it. They should expect thier grade to reflect their hard work and effort. They should expect to receive the proper assistance in the occupation application proccess before and after graduation. Someone who genuine values thier education and expects to succeed.

Someone who is determined to learn in an environment that provides exposure to a variety of learning strategies.

Sabine

those of you that want a small intimate classroom setting, and only one class daily, for three hours/daily, for 18 days. (Tusculum is on the block schedule). After the 18 days you have a break for 4 days and start a new "block" , class.