Tusculum College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Tusculum College

Tusculum College to me has so far been an amazing experience. There has yet to be a time where I have felt out of place. Everyone here is helpful and nice. Also every one here has the same goals and cares a lot about their academics so there is not a whole lot of distractions. Tusculum college is a place you can call home.

Shawn

Tusculum College is a fantastic school for any student looking for a well equipped, informed and fun school for their college career. Tusculum professors and staff go above and beyond to make your college experience amazing. It feels like a family rather than college. I love this school and hope to work at one such as this when I graduate.

Tusculum has a very safe campus, if you every need someone to walk you to your dorm or a shoulder to cry on, there is always someone to be at your service. I have visited this college at least five times, every time I meet new people that have a very positive out look on life. I am excited to say that I will be attending this college in the fall. I don't think I could have picked a safer environment to learn and live!

AJ

Tusculum is a great place to get an education and to play a college sport. Its sporting takes precedence over much of school life and they are very accommodating to all with many different majors on offer for a smaller university. You will find that Tusculum is far away from most stores and malls so a car is an essential.

Diamond

Wonderful ! I have met with my arts teacher and we discussed the degree and how I should take the extra year so I can go teach art anywhere just Incase I might need to fall back on it! But I know I am gonna love every minute of my time here everyone is friendly and so helpful

Kaitlyn

Tusculum University is an amazing college for first gen college students. There are multiple programs to support all students no matter what their interests are. We also have some of the most amazing staff members that are always there to support students no matter what is going on in their lives.