Tuskegee University Top Questions

Tiara

You have experince Tuskegee Unversity yourself, there is honestly no other University like TU!

Cheryl

Tuskegee provided me with I consider to be a Nursing education that is second to none, the instructors truly cared about their students.

Tuskegee is a Historically Black University that enbodies a rich history and strives to produce well educated men and women.

Lowrysha

Very focused on academics, and very social. A place quite different if you grew up in a city, but something you get use to. Its very humbling, and a great place for pre-experience to the real world.

The school I attend Tuskegee University is a phenominal, historical and most pleasant place to gather my education from.

As a top-ranked HBCU, Tuskegee University has been established by a rich heritage that was created through a legacy of great men such as Booker T. Washington, George Washington Carver, and the Tuskegee Airmen, and it is this legacy that has motivated the past and present students of Tuskegee University to strive for excellence.

Melvin

My school is a diverse community with a strong focus on its students future careers.

Jamon

Tuskegee University is a great univerity to attend because of its history, legacy and capability of being succeessful.

Dexton

My school is one of the top HBCU in Alabama.

Tuskegee University is nothing more than "The pride of the swift, growing south" and home to many generations.

Tuskegee University is a wonderful experience with different events constantly going on.

Tuskegee University is a school with a diverse academic background that pushes students to continually strive for excellence in all endeavors.

Jazmine

it's a excellent learning enviornment and is something that you can experience.

Nafis

Tuskegee is like life its hard but worth is in the end.

Lakia

One of the best college experience you will ever have.