Tuskegee University

« See more reviews of Tuskegee University

As a top-ranked HBCU, Tuskegee University has been established by a rich heritage that was created through a legacy of great men such as Booker T. Washington, George Washington Carver, and the Tuskegee Airmen, and it is this legacy that has motivated the past and present students of Tuskegee University to strive for excellence.

Very focused on academics, and very social. A place quite different if you grew up in a city, but something you get use to. Its very humbling, and a great place for pre-experience to the real world.

Tuskegee University is a school with a diverse academic background that pushes students to continually strive for excellence in all endeavors.

Tuskegee provided me with I consider to be a Nursing education that is second to none, the instructors truly cared about their students.

Tuskegee is a Historically Black University that enbodies a rich history and strives to produce well educated men and women.

The school I attend Tuskegee University is a phenominal, historical and most pleasant place to gather my education from.

Tuskegee University is a great univerity to attend because of its history, legacy and capability of being succeessful.

Tuskegee University is nothing more than "The pride of the swift, growing south" and home to many generations.

You have experince Tuskegee Unversity yourself, there is honestly no other University like TU!

Tuskegee University is a wonderful experience with different events constantly going on.