Tuskegee University Top Questions

LaRae

I think people that are very insecure about the way they see themselves should not attend Tuskegee University. Tuskegee's students are very nice and friendly but are also very judgemental. For instance, Tuskegee is a live fashion show on Wednesday's and Friday's. A lot of students dress to impress on those days and are sometimes looked at unusual, whereas those that do not dress to impress are also looked at very unsual as well. I think that because Tuskegee's students are so judgemental to one another, that can break someone down and cause depression.

I would not say that no one cannot attend Tuskegee. Everyone and anyone is welcome to attend Tuskegee University. We are a family and we accept everyone.

Malia

someone who is not use to working hard and that doesn't work well with others because they way most of the courses are set up you will be doing alot of group work and projects. Also who doesn't like rural areas shouldn't attend this school.

Alexandra

If you are a person that likes to live in a city or town with stores, restuarants, and activities then do not go here. The school is the town and that's it. Without the school, there will not be a Tuskegee.

Aiesha

A person who is not open to new obstacles and adventure in the classroom and outside the classroom should not attend this school.

Jaren

Someone who is gay, a non-believer in God (well maybe), anti-Rap/Hip Hop, republican, or racist against African Americans. You will not be very liked here, unless you are tolerant of African-Americans and the culture at this school.

Tanisha

A focused person who is determined to get their education. Tuskegee University is know for it's wonderful programs, engineering, nursing, veterinary medicine. Wonderful school.

Kalyn

The type of person that should not attend school is someone that doesnt have drive and motivation to be in school. The type of person that think they can just slide there way though college and everything is going to go as planed. I also think that if the person doesnt want to achieve something or have a goal then they should not attend school.

markita

A person who likes large class sizes and to be considered jsut another number should not attend Tuskegee University. Tuskegee is a very small town so they don't have a central Transportation. So traveling maybe hard if you don't have a car. If you ae interested in partying and not getting a good education then Tuskegee is not the school for you. If you don't like teachers who care and a school that does everything to equip you for the real world, then Tuskegee is not the school for you.

Saieda

Someone who is shy, introverted and afraid of people, one who does not know what they want from their education and one who doesn't aspire to succeed.

Melvin

The kind of person that sould not attend this school is a person who is first of all use to big cities where everything they need can be found in reach. Second, if they do not have a car. And last if the person is impatient.

Oyejare

people who like a city enviorment.

Lashawndra

Negative people who are spoiled and don't try to make the best of things.

Arianna

This school is what you, as a student, make of it. There is not a certain person who should not attend this school. As long as the student is open minded and ready to learn they will do very well here. It is also important to be well spoken and sincere. Without those characteristics to distinguish you at this historically black college, you may just end up being another student who contributes nothing to this great institution.

Jeremy

Someone who is to them sleves and don't like making new friends nor going out and making their own fun.

sarah

someone who should not attend this school is someone who is antisocial, not focused on their school work.

Michaela

Anyone can attend this school because it is very diverse, and adaptable

People who think that all they need to do is show up for class and automatically expect to receive a passing grade by putting in little or no effort.

Tammica

The type of person that should not attend this school would be an individual who is not academically focused. The coursework at my university demands that you remained focused and centered on your career goal.

Someone that can't do scheduling. Someone that has organization issues. Someone of another race besides Black/African American.

Cozetta

No one who needs to be in a big city environment, isn't open to new people, or does not like to study independently should attend this school.

Anthony

Not dedicated.

Julian

You should not attend this school if you have not developed good study habits, and is not serious about their education.

Delois

There is something at Tuskegee University for every kind of person. (Thats one of the reasons I love this school)