Tuskegee University

« See more reviews of Tuskegee University

I would not say that no one cannot attend Tuskegee. Everyone and anyone is welcome to attend Tuskegee University. We are a family and we accept everyone.

Someone who is shy, introverted and afraid of people, one who does not know what they want from their education and one who doesn't aspire to succeed.

People who think that all they need to do is show up for class and automatically expect to receive a passing grade by putting in little or no effort.

No one who needs to be in a big city environment, isn't open to new people, or does not like to study independently should attend this school.

A person who is not open to new obstacles and adventure in the classroom and outside the classroom should not attend this school.

Someone that can't do scheduling. Someone that has organization issues. Someone of another race besides Black/African American.

You should not attend this school if you have not developed good study habits, and is not serious about their education.

There is something at Tuskegee University for every kind of person. (Thats one of the reasons I love this school)

someone who should not attend this school is someone who is antisocial, not focused on their school work.

Someone who is to them sleves and don't like making new friends nor going out and making their own fun.