Ultimate Medical Academy-Tampa Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Ultimate Medical Academy-Tampa

Linda

I absolutely love my school! From the facility to the support system Ultimate Medical Academy is the place to be. My teachers are always hands on and the student support staff is right there to jump in when I need assistance. Best school I have had the pleasure to attend.

Kierra

I love it here. The staff is wonderful. The classes are very interactive. You have access to a tutor if the teacher can't be reached. The classes are extremly easy. Friends aren't hard to come by. They are some of your biggest fans. If I would have known about them sooner, I would have applied ages ago. I'm so glad that i'm here now.

Imani

Being as though I haven't started my classes yet, student advisors have been extremely helpful in my application process. Not only that, but in financial aid as well. Without the help I would've been alone and stuck for the most part. I just hope as my classes start this Monday, I'll not only be more than prepared, but I'll feel even more safe with my decision in starting school to begin with.

Unika

Great school

I have absolutely loved my time spent with the UMA staff and adviser teams. I have never felt more comfortable and encouraged before ever. I did not imagine that online classes would be this easy for me. I have never been an honor student sitting inside of the classroom. I have not dropped my GPA below a 3.8 since I began in February of 2016. After getting started in my courses and learning the blackboard, I chose to continue my education and pursue my Associates Degree. The journey has been a battle, with an amazing victory. I am so thankful for the instructors that I had. And the advisers made the entire trip worth the while. I am now looking at continuing my education to reach my Bachelors Degree.

Tricia

This is yet the vest school I would tell everyone about it the teachers check on me everyday to make sure my work is sone the best part is the get my question answered In one try I would tell everyone about this school no matter what by far the best

Gensing

UMA, is a great school for healthcare related degrees. They offer on campus, online schooling for students. The staff at UMA are amazing with excellent communication with us as students. Ultimate Medical helped me and welcomed me in as their student.

Omeshia

Ultimate Medical Academy is a blessing to me.The reason why I say to that is because I had given up on school before I found and was accepted to this college.I have had times while I attended when I felt like giving up.Because I am a single mother of 5 boys and one of them has autism and a intellectual disorder.It can get very challenging at times in my personal life .But my instructors and advisor are right there with me cheering me on and encouraging me to keep going The instructors are very easy to contact and they reply back in a timely manner.This school gave me hope again.

Valerie

UMA is totally involved in their students learning. From day one my advisors, coaches, and instructor have consistently contacted and encouraged me. I would refer this school to anyone wanting to have a career in the healthcare field. Every Monday we connect with other students to discuss different topics our professor has assigned. Interacting with diverse groups are fun!

raven

I love ultimate medical academy the school is great, on campus and online, instructors are amazing , the courses are easy. Its just an amazing school overall. I would definitely recommend family and friends to go if they wanted to achieve a career in the medical field.

Ultimate Medical Academy is Amazing. They have a plethora of resources. The staff are very supportive. I recommend Ultimate Medical Academy to everyone. If you prefer attending a course online, this is the perfect fit. The Instructors are phenomenal.

VALENCIA

I am enjoying everyone at UMA my advisor Ms. Marcia is great my teacher Ms. Distler is great also very helpful always answers my call. Everyone is informational.dedicated and sincere about giving me the chance to further my education and obtain a degree is just a whole new experience. I am ready for my journey and look forward to having a career with my disability and successful.

Eduardo

It's a good college and the advisors are really good with advising students for there success.

Shawnda

I have not been to the school.My options are based on the college that my children went to. I would like to one day visit the college. I have a lot of determination to make it in college. I wish everyone luck on their up coming year. Just maybe i'll have that chance.

Marshawnda

I love it. I would honestly tell anyone thinking about going to school for anything health to go to Ultimate medical academy. It is an awesome school with awesome employees. They really care if the students succeed and I am forever grateful. I wish I could stay here longer. I recently made the Deans list. 4.0

Eileen

Their classes are very informative and I feel I will be able to obtain a job after I graduate. The instructors are always there to help when needed. I am an online student and would recommend Ultimate Medical Academy to people I know. They have given me the knowledge I need to feel confident in any job in my field.

Casandra

I love the online schooling and this college is general its definitely a go to school. Anyone looking for a college I would give them a thumbs up to UMA with good professors and staff would is always available to help. They shower you with their email and telephone info so its never hard to reach them.

April

The staff is somewhat friendly. The classes are a lot of hard work and even overwhelming at times. The teachers are always a phone call away and you are allowed to text them too. The only thing that I don't like about the school is the hardship when trying to transfer credits. I wish the school would obtain additional accreditation.

trista

I love it. Its a great and amazing school. The staff there is polite and professional and very helpful.

Chaleah

I love this collage very realible

DeAngelis

Ultimate Medical Academy is a great school to attend. You can tell by the name of the school that Medical is it's biggest major. I love the school & i attend online classes. They have a great social media team and career alumni group that helps everyday. I've spoke to some great counselors there that go out of they're way to be helpful to further students capabilities.

Beyonka

They are very helpful. They want you to succeed so they call you to check on you and keep you on task. They let you know where you stand with classes. They find whatever ways they can to help your life situation for your success. They are your coaches. They really care about your life and well being while a student.

Mikayla

I absolutely love the staff and professionalism that the school provides. They are very reassuring and very helpful. The classmates are very helpful as well. It’s nice to have a school you attend that is very proactive and very encouraging. I absolutely will refer Ultimate Medical Academy to my friends.

Natasha

This school has changed my life, has been very impactful! I wouldn’t change anything about the school. From the students to the professors to academic coaches and financial advisors. I am so pleased with this school. I am thriving in my school work and they are always one call away! Best decision I made in my life.

Mary

I love everything about it. The professors are always available and they always work with me. They help when I need it and they participate in our class discussions. The modules and assignments help so much with my process of learning. UMA has a great learning platform that is easy to navigate.

Caira

I would say they are the best because must of them try to help the students pass their classes.

James

I am a single father as i raise a son on my own. I would like to better our lives and show my son that education is the key to success. I had my right leg amputated in 2012.It would also show my son that any obstacle can be overcome with motivation and determination,

Tara

Love it this is a really great school to attend. I am enrolled into the online a school, where I can stay at home, raider my kids and do my schooling to be able to get a good job and take some of the financial burden off of my husband's shoulders. The staff are great to work with and very helpful too. Teachers are always a phone call away and learner services help with the rest. It is a great school to go to that doesn't teach you anything but what you are going for.

Kelly

It’s a great online school and the program that I study is only 18 months long. My classes are easy to get through and I can still work and have a social life outside of the class room.

Marasonniah

I love it so much

Bethany

I am truly enjoying the school and the program I chose. It allows me to get my degree at my own pace. The faculty and staff are always helpful as well. I would recommend anyone who would like to get into the healthcare field, but don’t want to go for 4 plus years, to look into Ultimate Medical Academy.

Shante

I think it is a great school and they give you great career opportunities when you’re done. The online courses are best for me because of the small amount of students in the class and the immediate assistance you get from your professors if you have a question

Eriell

I wish I would thought harder and longer before making a decision to join the online campus. Sometimes the people there such as help advisors are no help to my education, but always require money for something and my titution is steady going up. However I do believe this to be a good program, just the people affiliated with the school.

Claudette

UMA is a fully accredited college with the best staff, friendly, helpful and rated number one in my book. They didn't offer what I wanted in Bachelor's degree, so I had to transfer. If anyone is considering the medical field for their future, I highly recommend Ultimate Medical Academy.