Union College-Barbourville Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Union College-Barbourville

Antonio

Union College is located in a small town, it has a nice and well kept landscape. The classroom size are small and the professors are usually avaliable if you need help. The campus food is not all that great. Wish there was more choices to chose from.

Corey

My past football coach took me to tour Union when I was a high school senior. Although, I didn't choose it initially, I recently transferred there after receiving my associates degree of science at a community college. I am currently playing football and staying at a dorm on campus. I feel I will receive a good education there. Love the smalltown feel.

Vernon

I love the small-town feel of Union. Makes me feel like I am back home in Berea. I wish more students could experience the great time of being a Bulldog, because there are so many amazing professors who are more than willing to go out of their way to give you their best.

Heather

Small town small college. You will get to know everyone on campus and just about everyone in town. Small school means small class sizes and one on one learning experiences. All of the professors that I have had have been very interested in me as a student and focused on making me succeed. Over all I believe it is a great place to get an education, just be prepared to live the small town life.

Katy

Union College is a very welcoming place and I believe that you will find a home there if you choose to go there. There are always campus activities going on and other things to help you stay involved with your school. There are some ares that could be improved, but overall I would recommend Union College to students trying to find a school that they can call home.

Julius

I feel Barbourville is a good place to get a degree. I am here because out all things I been through in my life from open heart surgery, to moving fro my home to home I have always had football. Union college gave me the opportunity to pursue my passion in Barbourville Kentucky. I play football for union college GO BULLDOGS

Drema

Union College in Barbourville is an amazing school to attend. There are many opportunities to join sports or clubs and they always have an event going on. I am currently wanting to join the education program and every teacher I have encountered so far has been super helpful and always glad to give their opinion on something. It is truly a school that makes me feel at home and comfortable.