Lincoln, NE
Union College-Lincoln

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Union College-Lincoln

Lacey

My overall opinion of Union College is that it is a great place to attend school. The small student body allows for close connections with friends and teachers and makes the school feel like family. Union offers a variety of degrees and programs and emphasizing learning as the ultimate goal.

Victoria

Union College is a great place for secondary education. If you are looking for a small student body and welcoming atmosphere this is the place. Teachers are more than willing to work with you and give you the time and attention you need to receive the grade you have worked for. Overall I highly recommend Union to anyone looking for a Christian college with friendly people.

Kendra

Union is one of those schools that makes you feel welcome as soon as you step foot on campus. The teachers and staff are there to mske sure you, as a student, will thrive and be prepared for life after college. The nursing program at Union is stellar and lots of students attend for this program. I am thrilled at the prospect of potentially attending this college and have had the priviledge of visiting on multiple occasions.

Rubi

My experience at Union College has been a blessing. I have struggled financially because I do not qualify for any loans and with my class schedule I can only work on-campus. Union College is a small but very spiritual campus with good coffee shops for study time.

Alexis

I think that Union college is a good school. I have visited there more than 13 times for sport tournaments and choir festivals. People are outgoing and the campus is fairly nice. However, the school is very small, and you end up knowing most of the people on campus.

Betsy

A friendly family environment that encouarged healthy competition and academic success.

Concered about the academic success of each other.

If I could go back and speak to myself in my final year of high school, I would look that driven seventeen year old in the eye and say, "You do not need to be perfect. That belief will only drain you. College will provide you with greater challenges than you know, so save your energy for that. You need only do your best, and after that let it rest. If you do this, when you enter college you will know how to work until the words blur into lines and you fight through the wall that tells you to stop, but you will not push yourself so hard that your health packs up and leaves you and that bird called joy flies away. And if you can accept that not only do you not need to be perfect, but that you cannot be perfect, then when you enter college - your first taste of adulthood - and mistakes are inevitably made, you will be able to forgive yourself. So find balance now and you will discover that it leads to success later."

Dikchhya

My classmates are nice and helpful.

My classmates are nice and helpful.

I would advice myself to let the transition happen normally and that you aren't the only one scared. I would also tell my high school self to get a better act score. Last thing I would tell her would be to go out and don't be afraid to make new friends.

I don't think there needs to be a certain type of person attending this school. I think anybody can attend this school.

The advice I would give myself would be the following: 1) Take more college classes Junior and Senior years of academy, getting credits out of the way is really nice. 2) Enjoy free time while you have it 2) Look foreward to not very much drama 3) Keep up the grades it helps with scholarships

The worst thing about Union College is the amount of money that goes in. I think that this is the worst because some of the classes don't seem worth $700 a credit hour and there are no other professors to choose from. And every thing (books, food, ...) are really overpriced. Sometimes it seems like they try to get every penny out of you that they can.

The most frustrating thing about Union College is the extra requirements that are required to do for class. It is really hard to fit extra things in with school and work.

Isora

As an underage college student, I would tell myself if I was back in highschool that I would need to start studying for everything a lot more and more often. College is very serious and depending on you, you'll become someone. I really enjoy colege because it's a time where you have to be responsible and CAN NOT fool around on your studies, kid of like you do in highschool, especially in your senior year. College is a place to know what your responsabilities are and learn to keep good track of everything you do.

Union College-Lincoln administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.