Union College-Lincoln

« See more reviews of Union College-Lincoln

Union has a great nursing program. They also are very involved with the community and do a lot of volunteer work. They science department also has a 99% rate of their students getting into medical school. Union also has a program called IRR (International Refuge and Relief). This basically is a degree that prepares students as paramedics and prepares them to act during natural or any kind of disasters. A lot of IRR graduates go onto medical school. Union is a Seventh Day Adventist affiliated college, but anybody is allowed to attend.

It is best known for service to the community and to the world. Through student missionaries and the yearly taking a day off to impact the community. The next thing that the school is known for is it's friendliness and God centered campus.

Project impact day. All classes are canceled and the whole school goes out into the comunity and helps those in need. Also it's international rescue and relief degree program.

Best known for the International Rescue and Relief program, nursing, and physicians assistant program.

My school is best known for its religious views and its spirituality.

The PA (Physician Assistant) Program

student atmosphere