Union College-Lincoln

« See more reviews of Union College-Lincoln

Overall, I love my school and feel very happy with my experience there, esepcially in my interactions with other peers and teachers. Music is a very important thing in my life, and my school definately does not have a strong music program. I think I would say that this deficiency is the worst thing about my school-not in a general sense, but because it is a personal concern to me. I attended a school previously with a very strong musical program, and I miss the music.

Union does a great job of bringing people in, but it can loose people because of stupid little things that a teacher would do. I almost left Union because a teacher told me that I would not make a good teacher. When I asked him why, he said it was how I present myself when I stand up front and teach. The next class I had from him I showed him that I can be a great teacher.

The worst thing about Union College is the amount of money that goes in. I think that this is the worst because some of the classes don't seem worth $700 a credit hour and there are no other professors to choose from. And every thing (books, food, ...) are really overpriced. Sometimes it seems like they try to get every penny out of you that they can.

The required worship credits- because I feel they're trying to shove religion down the students' throats.

The fact tha you have to get worship cradits the fact that they control your religion

Too conservative and not academic enough. You will likely be unchallenged.