Union College-Lincoln

« See more reviews of Union College-Lincoln

Anyone could attend this school. People at Union College are very friendly; or that could just be because I am a very big social bug. They accept anyone and everyone who has a desire to want to learn more about what their interests are. If someone has a desire to learn more about God or continue to grow in their faith, Union is a great place to meet others who can help and has the same/similar desires.

A person who likes a close nit community of students. Who enjoys getting to know everyone on campus, and who love learning. Throughout the year you get to know most of the people on this campus. The cool thing about being involved is that you get to know a lot of people. I would recommend this college to anyone looking for a great personal learning experience.

The kind of person that should attend this school is someone that likes small, family like environments and who has at least somewhat of a friendship with God or is not opposed to hearing about Him.

I don't think there needs to be a certain type of person attending this school. I think anybody can attend this school.