Union College-Lincoln Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Union College-Lincoln

Good school with good NCLEX results. If you're looking for a school that is reasonably priced this is NOT that school. The tuition per credit hour is twice as high as the University. If you\'re not seventh day Adventist the school may be a little much for you. There are multiple times of prayer and the campus is shut down on Thursdays for church. Also, students are required to take 2 seventh day Adventist classes which add thousands of dollars to the tuition.

Kendra

Union is one of those schools that makes you feel welcome as soon as you step foot on campus. The teachers and staff are there to mske sure you, as a student, will thrive and be prepared for life after college. The nursing program at Union is stellar and lots of students attend for this program. I am thrilled at the prospect of potentially attending this college and have had the priviledge of visiting on multiple occasions.

Rubi

My experience at Union College has been a blessing. I have struggled financially because I do not qualify for any loans and with my class schedule I can only work on-campus. Union College is a small but very spiritual campus with good coffee shops for study time.

Lacey

My overall opinion of Union College is that it is a great place to attend school. The small student body allows for close connections with friends and teachers and makes the school feel like family. Union offers a variety of degrees and programs and emphasizing learning as the ultimate goal.

Moriah

Union College is a refreshing environment. The midwestern people are warm, welcoming , and sincere in their desire to invite students into the community. The spiritual aspects of campus life are diverse and the offered religious courses stimulate growth and conversation inside and outside the classroom.

I love Union College with all my heart. This school feels like family, and I’m honestly excited to be heading to this school in the fall! There’s lot of sports I can enter into, soccer being one of my favorites. I get to see friends I haven’t seen in forever, and I know I can trust the teachers to help me with homework if I have any questions.

hannah

The school has a friendly aura and surrounded by a family feeling community. Union is a school dedicated to aiding students throughout not just their academic studies, but also in their spiritual journey with God and providing a stronger relationship.

Alexis

I think that Union college is a good school. I have visited there more than 13 times for sport tournaments and choir festivals. People are outgoing and the campus is fairly nice. However, the school is very small, and you end up knowing most of the people on campus.

Mary

Union College is a Christian environment that allows you to learn more about god and build a better relationship with him. Union College is also very small and family like, everyone there is super kind and are there to help you. The professors seem to care a lot about their students and strive to help all students succeed.

Victoria

Union College is a great place for secondary education. If you are looking for a small student body and welcoming atmosphere this is the place. Teachers are more than willing to work with you and give you the time and attention you need to receive the grade you have worked for. Overall I highly recommend Union to anyone looking for a Christian college with friendly people.

Union College is a great place that has helped me learn and grow as a person. Union College is a sister school to my academy and a lot of my peers and graduating classmates went to that school. It's a very small school and isn't like huge schools or public universities. It's a second family and I've made life-time and unforgettable friends at that school. The professors really care about you since it's very small and accessibility to campus is easier and at walking distance. I like Union College

Kayleigh

It’s a small school with a family oriented lifestyle. Getting to know the community is really encouraged here. There are tons of groups that you can join on campus, and students can always create more. The sports life here is pretty involved, and everyone on campus has some form of merchandise that supports the teams. People really get to know one another here.

Liam

It has a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. The staff are chill. I practically grew up on this campus. I attended George Stone, which is the teacher training elementary school on campus, and now I'm returning as a college student. There are a good variety of jobs on campus.

Aspen

I think Union College is a great environment and provides great learning opportunities. It has lots of room for improvements such as the campus food and living quarters. However, I love the staff at the college and consider myself lucky to be a student there. I also love the students and the community we have in our nursing program.

Olivia

Union has great people and the professors really care about their students. The academics are subpar (very few professors) but class sizes are great and asking questions is easy. Staff and students alike are generally very kind and supportive. The religious scene on campus is alive and thriving.

Christopher

Union College-Lincoln is one of the best colleges that I recommend that you should go to. The people here are very friendly, you have professors that love teaching and care about your success. The professors are very accessible through email and office hours. Union College-Lincoln is a small learning environment where there are small class sizes and you can easily interact and engage with the class. If you're interested in the Nursing Program, Union College-Lincoln is one of the best colleges in terms of rating. Union College-Lincoln has the highest percentile of students passing the TEAS and NCLEX exams to get into the Nursing Program. So Union College-Lincoln highly recommend this college for any student looking for a small environment and cares about their spiritual life and success.