Cincinnati, OH
Union Institute & University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Union Institute & University

Seth

I took classes online at Union. The office staff were amazing and counselors always called me to make sure I was on the right track. Teachers were accessible and so helpful. Online forums were easy to follow and figure out. The classes were reasonable prices and the financial aid process was so easy. They really wanted to help me and I finished in less than a year.

Brandy

Excellent environment. Class work is challenging and appropriate. Teachers are on hand to answer questions in a timely manner, whenever you need them. This college makes obtaining degrees achievable, while you have full time jobs and family obligations. You can really excel here!

Jakki

I would go back and ask myself, "Why are you still here?" College is a time to explore and become the independent person that you were raised for 18 years. You are an adult now. It's time to grow up and move to the place that you've always dreamed of. Sure it's difficult saying goodbye to family and loved ones, but is it worth going to a college that you don't even want to attend? You've always wanted to go to Berkeley, but what's stopping you? You can sit there and hope that dreaming will get you somewhere, but you can't change your life without taking any action. Yeah, college is scary, but that's the joy of life. You will discover new things and make mistakes. College is a transition. Like T.S. Eliot said, "Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far it is possible to go."

Debra

I would tell myself not to drop out of school. To stick it out and apply to college. Life stinks when you end up a single parent with a GED on welfare. It will take you years to find a good husband and be happy and then you'll be really old when you decide to go to college. You dont want to be a 44 year old high school drop out with a GED getting ready to head to college for the first time. Turns out college isn't scary at all. It will be a lot of work for you but very worth it in the end. So smarten up girl and stay in school now.

Union Institute & University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.