Union Institute & University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Union Institute & University

Brandy

Excellent environment. Class work is challenging and appropriate. Teachers are on hand to answer questions in a timely manner, whenever you need them. This college makes obtaining degrees achievable, while you have full time jobs and family obligations. You can really excel here!

Laura

I believe Union is a well-grounded University that stands on it values and mission.

Miriam

I love Union Institute & University. The students are lively and kind. I have never met a group of students that are so unique and positive, and they love to help others as well as guide them. The professors are very intelligent and are always ready to teach. The school is also very diverse and to me that is important, because I would love to get to know other cultures.

Seth

I took classes online at Union. The office staff were amazing and counselors always called me to make sure I was on the right track. Teachers were accessible and so helpful. Online forums were easy to follow and figure out. The classes were reasonable prices and the financial aid process was so easy. They really wanted to help me and I finished in less than a year.