Jackson, TN
Union University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Union University

Joseph

I have gotton out of my college experience how to install and configure multiple operating systems on a computer and how and why certain programs work on some computers and why they dont work on some computers. i have learned new math skills, writing skills, critical thinking skills, and critical reading skills. i have also learned how to plan out a network design, figure out how long it takes, and implement the network. As more time goes on i will have learned the basics on what i will need in the real world and i will keep learning new material every day.

Tisha

I am currently attending college online and I have already experienced several benefits and opportunities. Going to college online was a difficult experience at first, by learning how to access the website and having the courage to email my instructors. Attending the live chats was not mandatory because it is recorded. This results in a smaller amount of interaction and more of unanswered questions. I learned to break out of my shell and communicate with my instructors, attend live chats and ask questions. This experience helped me gained the confidence to join the student mentorship program. I assist four mentees? with their problems. I provide information of how to turn in assignments, how to utilize the campus website, and helpful tips for assignments. This experience has been valuable because I learned I am capable of achieving any goals I set for myself. I have overcome two insincerities by becoming an improved writer and speaker. I am the first one to go to college in my family, and I am encouraging my siblings and my parents to attend college. I have four months until I graduate and I believe I have inspired them to achieve a higher education.

Lacey

Union University is a private campus and is God centered. Everyone is friendly and the staff has been amazing to me. It is beautiful and is easy access to everything.

I have not actually started just yet however I have visited and have otehr friends attending. It is a christian based atmosphere where Christ is the center. I love to pray and learn about the Bible. It is an awesome school with great friends and awesome staff. I am looking forward tot he years to come.

I am going to miss parents but they are only about an hour away.

Mikayla

So far, my college experience has taught me more than just academic knowledge. Being in college has expanded my mind so that it has a larger capacity to contain what i have learned. It has also taught me not just TO grow up and be on my own, but HOW to grow up. I can officially say I am no longer a child anymore. I am an adult.

I was fully informed of everything when I came into UU.

The only bad thing I would consider about Union University is it is sometimes difficult to make chapels on time. Apart from that, I have absolutely no complaints about Union.

Sara

My college experience has been an emotional whirlwind, in which, I was tested in all aspects of life. In the past five years, I have discovered more about myself than I ever expected to. I have learned that things desired, tend to be very difficult to attain, and require constant perseverance and patience. I have learned that much can be gained by looking inward, as well as, questioning those around you. I have learned that fearing something, having fear of a task that is before you, is one of the most detrimental qualities that can creep into your soul, and your life. But most of all, I have learned that once you overcome that fear, there is a certain gain, a proud and triumphant feeling that wells up inside of you; It is a feeling of immense accomplishment. And within each step of my journey I realize, that without a proud sense of self and accomplishments made, a look in the past may result in feelings of regrets and "should-have's. My intentions in life, are to never stop setting goals and soak up as much knowledge and wholesome enjoyment as I am able, for this life is fleeting.

Shannon

The Christian emersion that is prevalent throughout the school, courses, and activities.

A person with a Christian background who is looking for a quality education based in Christian principles.

Katlyn

I believe that I am among a great campus of servants of God who are among the students and faculty and it is a priveledge to serve with them.

I have learned some very important lessons through my college experience thus far. I believe that coming to college and being away from home has taught me to live independently and be okay on my own. I love my family very much so it was definitely a struggle to get used to the new lifestyle. Being in a new environment is also difficult, but the people I have met here at Union have been absolutely amazing and have been some of the most kind and accepting people I have ever met. This is truly a once in a lifetime experience and would not ever change it for the world. I believe this school is mentally and physically preparing me for the real world and to be the best I can be as a nurse one day. This is going to be an incredible journey and I cannot wait to see how it plays out!

That some may feel left out due to organizations like the fraternities and sororities. I know of students who were once in a fraternity that dropped out for an unknown reason and were then shunned by their friends they used to be in that fraternity with. I think the Greek life here is very clique-ish at times and some need to learn to have more unity among all students.

amanda

I would tell myself to learn how to study better because studying in high school is completely different from studying in college. Studying in college is harder and takes more time than it did in high school. I would also prepare myself how to write papers better, because I really didn't write enough papers in high school to prepare myself for writing in college.

Union University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.