Union University

« See more reviews of Union University

Union is a fantastic school, it's better to come here focused on education rather than a really fun time. If you plan to sluff off it's probably not the best choice. Professors are fantastic and are extremely involved in the lives of students who desire that. I believe Union is one of the up and coming Christian universities in the US. But they don't do much by way of financial aid unless you are an international student or a missionary kid.

Union University is an incredible university filled with opportunity for higher learning in a friendly, Christ-centered atmosphere and I cannot even begin to imagine where I would be personally without the amazing faculty and students that surround me in my pursuit for knowledge.

Union is a small Christ-centered campus that strives to educate and prepare Christian men and women to make a difference in the world in their outreach, future careers, and forming solid relationships.

Union University is a school where academic excellence is striven for by both students and faculty, and the student atmosphere is uplifting and community oriented.

Union is an incredible school in which the students and faculty work together in order to create a Christ-centered, academic-focused, and social environement.

Union is a well-rounded school that is very Christ-centered and education focused and provides a safe, comfortable, and fun community to learn and grow.

A great place to grow intellectually and spiritually in an environment where people actually care about you, both your peers and administration.

A great small community with an educational emphesis; but also a place to have fun, learn, and grow as an individual.

Union is a community focused on excellence and Christ, that includes a lot of fun and friendships along the way.

My school is a great place to learn. It is well versed in culture and offers many opportunities for everyone.