Union University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Union University

Callie

I am in love with the way this school is teaching me to love - to love others, to love beauty and art and joy around me, to love God, and to love learning. This is a special group of people who are not just here for degrees, but want to milk college for all it is worth. By that I mean the students and professors, because both are open to learning together. Is it a perfect place? No, but I feel like it is a school that is striving to always excel. This is a place where I can come and learn to be not just a good worker or writer or manager of something someday; it is shaping me to be a better human, and to think about the world in entirely new ways. It is comfortable to learn here - the challenge is rigorous but not crushing, and professors are here for you to provide a cushion and comfort when we need it.

Grace

It is an incredible place to learn and grow in Christ. The professors truly care about your well-being and growth as a person. The classics will grow your mind and heart. The community is close-knit, the dorms are awesome, and the library is beautiful! Love this place! Home away from home.

Anna Claire

I toured at several different Universities and had my sights set on a school in Nashville, until Union came into the picture. From the moment I submitted my application, I felt like they truly cared about me and wanted to help. Whereas other schools treated me like a number, Union was personable and hospitable. They have been incredibly generous with financial aid, everyone is so friendly and they are there for you. Lovely campus, delicious food and wonderful housing. I am grateful I get to be a Union student!

Brooklynn

I love Union. This was not my first choice for schools but I am so glad I ended up here. Overall, I feel like I'm going to love it here. I already do. Academics are competitive and extra curricular activities are plentiful, and on-campus housing is fantastic. Even freshman housing is great. I love campus life and my professors. I highly recommend coming here and have no regrets in my college decision.

Cheryl

Union provides an excellent education in an exceptional environment where students are encouraged to participate in their success as a student. The administration and staff go beyond what is expected if them and the professors seek to challenge and encourage each student to be their best.

Union University is an exceptional school, to say the least. At Union, students are treated with empathy and not just another student. The professors genuinely care about the academic and professional success of each student. I have a daughter that is studying Social Work as well, and although it is her decision, I am going to advocate for Union University where her graduate degree is concerned.

Inas

I enjoyed visiting the campus at Hendersonville/Nashville, TN location. Moreover, Union University staff was very helpful when I speak with them in person or by phone. When I visited the Hendersonville, TN campus I was so impressed with the landscape and the newly constructed architecture.

Eliza

Union University is a fun, safe, and welcoming learning environment in which students, faculty , and staff make the campus a great place to live and learn. . The university prioritizes the safety and well being of their students. Overall, Union has a great community for students to make new memories and lasting relationships all while receiving an outstanding education.

Ryan

It is a great university to go to. There are plenty of opportunities to excel and the professors are super helpful. There are a lot of on campus rules that may seem annoying. But they are all there for a good reason, and they are not nearly as bad as they seem.

Andrea

I love Union University and all that it has to offer! I am certain that Union is preparing me for my future career and also teaching me other important things along the way! The professors are genuine and truly care that you understand the material and will do anything to help you engage in learning effectively.

Dyana

Union University is a school devoted to religion. We have to attend chapels 14 times a semester, some are very interesting. The science department is incredible, the class size is small, but the classes themselves push you religiously wise as well. Most of the courses here will relate back to God and point out where the Bible will make a direct link to the course. The professors are also amazing as you can reach them at almost any time, they genuinely care about their students.

Chloe

Union University is an amazing school! The dorms are very nice, the campus is beautiful, and the academics are top-notch. My favorite thing about Union is the community. It is easy to get involved, and everywhere you go you will see a smiling face. Even the president will stop and have a conversation with you! The city Union is in, Jackson, is also a great place to be.

Kallie

It is a great environment with tons of learning and growing opportunities. Faith is integrated into everything we do here which makes a huge difference in the school. Professors are highly trained and knowledgeable to give us the best learning environment and experience possible as we grow in our faith and education to go and make the world a better place.

Josie

I will be attending Union University in the Fall of 2020, and I could not be more excited. When I took my tour, I took the opportunity to sit in on a class, and I was beyond impressed. The teachers engage with their students, and the class size is about 20 students, which is perfect, because every student gets attention and has a better learning experience. The teachers make sure that they students do not walk out of the classroom without understanding what they just learned. The teachers are always there when the students need them. As for the students on campus, they are very kind. When I took my tour, students were coming up to me, welcoming me to Union and to the campus. I left my tour at Union University having made five friends before I even left! I have never felt more at home on a campus than I did at Union University. I would highly recommend considering Union University and taking a tour.

Emma Kate

It is a great school that is Christ centered and excellence driven. The housing is great. It is set up like an apartment with a kitchenette, living room ,bathroom, and 4 bedrooms. The bedroom has a closet and desk. You are required to go to chapel 14 times a semester.

Kaitlyn

I think Union University is a fantastic college. I do think they should handle their scholarships a lot better and would award people more scholarships that need it. I wish the cafeteria food was better. I hope they will consider more opportunities for their students.