United States Coast Guard Academy

« See more reviews of United States Coast Guard Academy

The best thing about our school is that you are guranteed a job when you graduate as an officer in the United States Coast Guard! The experiences you get here are unlike any other you could ever get elsewhere. If you are dedicated to yourself and to your country, this is the place for you. If you are not totally all about being in the military, this is not the school for you.

It was a great experience - I traveled and worked in a lot of different environments and had a great education while I attended the Coast Guard Academy. I also keep in good touch with a lot of my classmates and visit them whenever possible - I made some great friends there.

The best thing about my school is that they set you up for success by commissioning you as a Coast Guard officer when you graduate which means you have a job for fives years, at least, onces you're done.

It is a free education, it is about the only motivation for being there, other than becoming a commisioned officer in the Coast Guard.

The summer training oppertunities and travel because their fun and often once in a life time oppertunities.

GRADUATING IT