United States Military Academy Top Questions

Miguel

The best America has to offer. It is difficult and not for the faint hearted because we lead our country and win its wars.

Matthew

Someone who wants to go into the military

Sean

A very motivate person that has a lot of drive and can learn on his/her own when the time comes. They need to be able to handle the pressure the school puts on you and overcome hardships

Roberto

People with a strong commitement to this country who are not afraid to work hard. They have to want to be in the Army and have to trully want to attend West Point without pressure from anyone else.

Brian

People who enjoy challenges.

Tim

A hard working, motivated, bright, physically fit student who isnt consumed with the here and now. Someone who doesnt have to go out and party on the weekends. Someone who doesnt care about the "normal" college lifstyle.

Minou

dedicated

Dustin

Only motivated, completely dedicated people should even consider coming to West Point. You need to understand that it will suck here quite a bit of the time and that you are going to need to make some drastic personal sacrifices, sacrifices you friends from high school who go to civilian schools will not need to make.

Carlos

Those who want to be fute Army officers.

Rafael

You should attend this school if you are very hard working, both physically and mentally tough and proficient, and you can deal with not having much of a social life.

John

Only disciplined, focused people should consider attending the academy. Cadets who come here based on money or family influence are usually miserable and end up leaving.

Stuart

Obviously someone who wants to be in the military.

Joshua

A focused and driven individual ready for a challenge.

Rob

confident, physically fit, morally straight, and intelligent individuals willing to accept the possibilty of death or serious bodily injury upon graduation.

James

The individual that attends West Point should be disciplined, patient, hard-working, and honest. They should be able to take charge and be prepared for the responsibility of military leadership after graduation.

Nathan

A type A personality. I think the nature of the army profession requires more B types... but if you want to succeed and thrive here, then you need to be assertive, dominant in athletics, respectful, etc. the list goes on. But most importantly, a will to be successful will carry a person very far here. Professors and those in charge are more than willing to work with someone to help them as long as they show that will.

Mason

A person driven to succeed and devoted to the ideal of protecting the United States.

Someone who wants to serve the people of the United States of America.

John

Somebody that really wants to be in the Army and become an officer. This person should be very mentally tough b/c there is a lot of stupid things to put up with, especially freshman year. This person should be well rounded both academically and physically. This person needs to be in good shape.