United States Military Academy Top Questions

Mark

The best thing about the United States Military Academy is that you are challenged everyday to excel. You are held to higher standards than your civilian counterparts and because of this you will grow in knowledge, experience, confidence, and leadership ability.

Samuel

The best thing about USMA is thfact that I get to join the officers corps after i graduate. This will set me up for a successful future in many ways and it will also allow me to serve my country.

Darin

Not only are USMA cadets allowed the opportunity to receive an excellent education, but they are also allowed the opportunity to serve a higher purpose. This school is definitely not right for everyone, but if serving your country and defending the constitution as a military officer while also receiving a first rate education interests you, give West Point a good look.

Steven

The well rounded education and unique experience West Point provides.

Tim

It demands excellence and therefore makes a better man out of me. I came here to be challenged and I am challenged daily.

John

The best thing about USMA is the amout of preperation that is put into getting cadets ready for officership. Another positive aspect is the number of oppertunities avaliable to see the world.

Angela

I feel that the best thing about USMA is the comrodery that you have with your classmates. You go through a lot of hard times together, which really helps you bond. I have made friends here that I know I will be friends with for the rest of my life.

Jayne

The experience is one you will never forget and will change your life forever. But be ready, its a rocky road!

Nathan

The best thing about my school is that it is free, I get paid to come here, and it is one of the best engineering schools in the nation. I also get to join the US Army as a commisioned officer upon graduation.

Andrew

The best and worst thing about this place is the people. You will, as "old grads" have proven, make friendships that will last you a lifetime. On the contrary, working with majority type-A personalities all the time can be a bit frustrating.