United States Naval Academy

« See more reviews of United States Naval Academy

You can pretty much find any type of person here. Over the past view years the Academy has been trying really hard to promote diversity, and from my time here I have met people from all over the country and world. While there are many of your typical psycho-military-how-is-there-anything-else-besides-the-naval-academy people, you can literally strike up a conversation with just about anyone. The mentality is that "we're all in it together" so everyone can empathize with one another. Of course, you'll come across many people with opposite personalities of your own, but it's just about impossible to not get along with anybody.

Career choice is the number one concern so many of them will turn you in for breaking the rules if it means them being viewed in a more positive light by their superiors. You really have to learn early on who you can and cant trust.

Dedicated professionals who are highly talented and diverse in background. Fellow students come from all over the united states and countries across the globe. Truely a distinguished bunch of patriots and civil servants.

The students at the United States Naval Academy academically and physically excel in the majority of the endeavors that they are presented with. They are extremely smart and outgoing.

My classmates are either extremely motivated or cynical being that it is our youngster year here at the academy.

Motivated, selfless, confident, patriotic, honest, caring, perfectionists

All my classmates typically are type-a personalities and eager to learn.

Competition is a major focus for every Naval Academy student.

Motivated, hard working, goal oriented and team players.

Loyal if they weren't trying to do better than you.