Daphne, AL
United States Sports Academy

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend United States Sports Academy

Obaid

The advice that I would give to myself first and formost is to have a solid faith in God. God has gotten me through all my obsticles in life, and it has secured the deep down inside satisfaction and true happiness that I have obtained today. The second would be to never give up, do your research, dont rely on others to find your resources, go out there in the real world and gather all that you can to obtain sucess for your ownself. I say this because in the real world no one will hold your hand or put a diaper on you, you have to be self compotent, and able to do thing by yourself in order to truly succeed. The best analogy that I have that I believe in is, I can only rely on my self to get the job done the way it is suppose to be done, when you look at others for help or ask for help in the end the ball comes back to your court, your capable of being the best you others cant do this for you.

Its a school that is for specific majors, and its fulfills my specificly preferred major. I am majoring in the sports field, and there B. S. S., itsjust very beneficial for me in regard to what ill be aiming to do in the future. If your looking for a school, look for if that univeristy, college, and institute, carries your goals in mind.

I can do it on my own pace, and the very tip of my fingertips. Its is flexible with my work schedule and can be done at my own pace at my home. You cant beat that when it comes to school.

Pedro

With out a doubt i can say that my college expierence has been fantastic. I have learned several things about myself like persistence, courage, and the willing to make something out of my life. I must also say that i was very skepitical about how college was going to be. Now i am in my sophmore year of college and i can say that all the skepticism has wore away. This is because i attend such a great school with a freindly student body and teachers that are there to make you work but also there to help and guide you toward being independent and very, very studious. i believe that starting college before attending a university is the best way to go because it prepared me for what is coming next in life and in school.

Dequnda

I have gotten discipline out of my college experience. The ability to forgo instant and immediate gratification and pleasure, even if this requires effort and time, have positioned me to be fruitful in every aspect of my life. Having discipline gives me the power to stick to my decisions and follow them through, without changing my mind, and is therefore one of the important requirements for achieving all of my goals. Attending the United States Sports Academy has been very valuable for me because in my industry most of the presidents and owners of well known organizations are alumni of USSA, and I believe being a graduate from this college will be a major element over other potential prospects.

I don't believe there is a kind of person that should not attent this school. Everyone can be successful at The United States Sports Academy because of the strong nucleus of staff and professors that ensure the success of all students registered.

Nothing about my school frustrates me. The United States Sports Academy is awesome and operates in excellence.

Craig

Since all the courses are online, it's almost like a "one on one" with your instructor for the entire time.

Not really. Sure there are jocks but there's an outstanding cross section of students. They even have attorneys enrolled in their graduate programs.

United States Sports Academy administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.