Unitek College-Fremont Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Unitek College-Fremont

Aashna

My experience as a current Unitek College in South San Francisco has been well so far. To get admitted into the program, a 2&1/2 week PreRequisite class has to be taken with a 75% or higher. I am currently enrolled and start in less than a week! The Pre-Req class was tough, there was a test everyday and studying for almost 4 to 5 hours everyday. I believe anyone who is determined to pursue a degree within a year, this program is for you! With hard work and dedication everything is possible.

Dakota

I was hesitant about Unitek College at first, until I had my first visit and tour. Completely accredited, the class sizes are small and instructors are there to make sure you get the absolute best education possible within their accelerated programs. There's always study groups going on and the teachers make themselves readily available when you need help. Everyone employed with the college is there to help, from the RN course instructors to the wonderful ladies at the front desk.

Kandance

At Unitek College, your education is all up to you. The workload is very heavy as you are preparing to become a nurse. Nursing programs are known to be rigorous and intense. If you put the effort and time into your studies, the scores you get on the tests only prove how much you want to be here. Its not an easy ride, no one ever said college would be. It is very humbling to study so much that you not only memorize the information but you understand it and can practice it in your skills as you become a nurse. Unitek offers you all of the materials and equipment you need to become a nurse but it takes passion, diligence, time and dedication to graduate as a successful nurse. Here you can gain the knowledge, practice, experience, and skills it takes to help take care of people and save lives. This program proves that not just anyone can be a nurse, it challenges you and is very competitive. Do you have what it takes to become a nurse?

Kristina

Unitek has been incredibly resourceful, caring and success-driven. This school takes pride in their graduation success rates, and it shows. They have incredibly high success rates. I have only been going here since July, and I can tell the difference in how I learn here rather than a regular Junior College. I cannot wait to see where my successes here will take me.

Top Questions about Unitek College-Fremont