Orlando, FL

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Universal Technical Institute-Auto Motorcycle & Marine Mechanics Institute Division-Orlando

Overall it’s the best and most professional group of people I’ve ever encountered and more than willing to help you go the extra mile. I wasn’t to sure in how amazing it would truly be but it was everything more than I imagined , satisfied is an understatement.

George

A great place to learn, and become a technician. You learn all about measurements, servicing, writing work orders and estimates, as well as hands on training for real life situations in the service industry. Over all if your willing to learn it's a great program.

victor

I chose UTI because i know it will help me with increasing my knowledge in Automotive technology, After graduation i have for certain i will go into my career field as soon as i step out the doors. I have so many opportunities in the automotive industry after attending UTI.

jonathan

its a very great school, I enjoy the class sizes the most, its a class of 12 and you have the teachers attention all the time and the classes are really hands on, I enjoy how the faculty is for the students the work around the clock to make sure the students are accommodated for

somer

Universal Tech is a good school. I have really enjoyed my time learning and making new friends. One thing i love the most is the teachers are funny and make the class a fun place to learn in. They take a boring subject and make it into a hands on, well informed learning technique .

zach

Only major school associated with Harley Davidson Motorcycle

Only major school associated with Harley Davidson Motorcycle

Typical advice you hear from adults, "don't screw off" "study", and then knowing myself i would tell myself that i would not be able to attend any college i wanted if i kept going on the course i ended up traveling down.

It is very expensive for those of us low income families

perry

Well i honestly could not give much information about the college life, because of my hopes and dreams to start college very soon. But if i could go back and have a little chat with myself it would probablly be something like school is the real deal man. I always heard "school was for fools" but now im starting to realize that is a very untrue statement. I've learned that school is in essence made america what it is today, if none of our forefathers or grandparents went to school way back when then who knows what america would be like today, maybe worse off then it is already. Besides that, i wish i could have told myself to straighten up in school and take it serious, because life could've been so much easier.

UTI is set up specifically for hands on learning. If you are not interested in learning about mechanics, or maybe just not a hands on learner because this school does alot of labs and hands on teaching then i would not recommend this school for you.

David

I don't begin my studies until March 2010.

I don't begin my studies until March 2010.

I have had a passion for collision repair since my sophomore year of high school. I had a challege in obtaining my high school diploma; I recently moved to the state of Connecticut. Once there, I enrolled in and obtained my high school diploma from a local Job Corps. Before I completed Job Corp, I researched a number of technical schools and UTI was the only one that offers the opportunity to learn collision repair on a number of makes and models of vehicles.

Even though I have not began my secondary school experience, I know I would have told myself to take the high school experience more seriously. I would have challenged myself more and taken advantage of every opportunity to excel. Now I can see that if I had that mindset I would have begun my secondary school experience sooner. I now realize that I did not apply myself enough. I'm thankful that I did not waste too much time.

David

My school is a professionally organized and well run facility to learn the nuances of motorycles, starting with the theory behind them and all the way to high performace applications.

I have always thought that it is never worthwhile to change the past. It makes you who you are and helps you to not repeat old mistakes. What I would say though is simply a reminder. Never forget who you are. Your identity as an individual, your personal values and beliefs, and your family and friends are the things that should always stick close to your heart. Things can come and go, such as the rough economy and the death of loved ones, but how you handle those things and the choices that guide you do. Go to school for something that you love, and if you are not sure, it is ok to take the time and figure it out. Remember that nothing comes easy and there are always moments of frustration and extremely difficulty, but with a positive mindset you can and will succeed. I have found the career I wanted to be in. I love it and I love how much there is to learn. Never stop learning, never become stagnant. Push yourself to be the best but remember who you are and use your gifts and abilities for others.

I brag about the diversity of the motorycles, the sheer knowledge of the teachers and the real world application of what they have taught me as well as the dyno room's that we have on site to use and learn on.

• $0

Universal Technical Institute-Auto Motorcycle & Marine Mechanics Institute Division-Orlando administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.