Universal Technical Institute of Arizona Inc Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Universal Technical Institute of Arizona Inc

Ricky

Definitely a great school and has a large selection on very popular trades, whether it go from auto technician to a welder or hvac, this place will teach you what you need to know and quickly get you ready to go out into the world and start your career.

Marquis

I have recently just started at this school and so far I am proud of myself for deciding to attend this particular school besides it is a good fit for my current situation. I also believe this school will open up many doors for me and help me pursue my career. Again I believe I made the best choice in College’s

Marcus

Teachers are always willing to help when asked and provide open shop on the weekends for work on personal vehicle. Campus is clean and labs are awesome. Came in with no experience and have learned so much, all I need is more experience. Tuition is high, but I guess you would expect that for hands on learning.

William

I believe Universal Technical Institute is a great school and all the professors are very knowledgeable. This college has a variety of resources and an immense amount of lab time. Everyone is extremely passionate about what they are learning and teaching.

Tandon

Universal Technical Institute is a for-profit vocational school, focused on training students for a career in automotive and diesel technologies, primarily in a dealership setting. The core programs offer a good base to start your education and the manufacturer specific programs go into a lot more depth on how their specific vehicles operate. Overall, this school provided a lot of opportunities for a great start to your career as long as your willing to put in the effort. UTI does not spoon feed information, what you get out of the programs relates to the amount of work you put into your education.

Gabriel

UTI in my opinion has the name it does because they are the best of the best and everybody knows it. I believe that UTI instructors are here for our future and believe that we are a new upcoming great generation.

Nancy

It is awesome since I started her I have talked 2 friends in to attending. Everything about this place is awesome except for how far I am away from my family but hey I want an education... I am set to graduate in October but have decided to take another course and will start back up in November of this year.

Oscar

Universal Technical Institute was a wonderful school to attend. The classes are 40/60 split between classroom time and lab/shop time throughout your time at the school. They offer a few different paths, from just automotive or diesel mechanic, to HVAC certified technician, to manufacture specif training, or any combination of these. I would recommend it to anyone looking to get a jump in the field of automotive mechanic.