Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Universal Technical Institute of California Inc

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Universal Technical Institute of California Inc

javier

It is the perfect school to enter if your passion is to work on cars to learn about them and make a career out of your passion. Coming out of high school I already knew this was the college I wanted to attend, for many reasons like example the graduation rate is very high meaning students that enter will come out a trained certified technician. Within six months of learning, you are able to work for the company of your choosing like BMW, Chevrolet, Ford and many more.

Anthony

I think it is a good school and I intend on entering the school and becoming a student there. I am very interested in cars and working on them I am currently enrolled in mechanical courses inside of my high school. I have quite a few certifications in the auto industry. I have a few safety certifications, FADA, and pollution certifications.

Kenny

I always loved working on cars in video games and always wished I could take my video game fantasy and make it into reality. At UTI, I didn't have to take an extra 4 years of school to become a mechanic. The programs offered at the schools with the chance to work with the World's Greatest vehicle companies such as Porsche and Mercedes Benz makes it feel as it were all a dream job. This school made my career feel not like a job but more of a hobby to me.

Jason

I cannot wait to go! I feel like it will be a fun and interesting experience for me to go to this school. I have never been to California before so I hope to learn a lot about the state and what they do there. I'm going to be rooming with one of my best friends, so it will be fun.

Joseph

To me there are a lot of things to learn that will help me in the work space. I have already learned a lot of things and then I can go a review all the lessons I want for free. They will help me pass all the certification tests that I need to graduate. So overall I love it

Rogelio

This automotive industry is the best school to go to if you are passionate about automotive vehicles. This industry gives you hands on learning experience on what you will learn in the automotive industry and in the field when you work at an automotive shop. All the instructors in the school help you understand more than what you know about your car and other vehicles that you have worked on.

Marco

Its a great school for hands on people, you get involved with all the cars and trucks will you have an instructor right there if you need any assistance. The school provides you with anything equipment you need. There isn't a tool that you will not find because they have it all.

brandon

If i could go back in time and give my self advice i would tell my self that you need to work harder and dont just skate through school. you need to try harder at school because you know you can do it and now that your older you know what u could have done if you wold have tryed harder. so younger me try harder do better because its all worth it in the end.

In all honestly i dont really see any bad things about my school because i like hands on training and working on cars.

the kind of person that should attend UTI are people who have a passion for cars, trucks, boats, motercycles, and other vechicals. they have to really want to work hard for it as well. the kind of person that needs to come to UTI is someone who likes to get dirty, solve problems, likes to work hands on, and loves cars.

chaz

they are all very nice they help out eachother as well as me when i need it and when they have time.

i would have done better in school for sure.

i was pretty well informed but about some omore scolorships and fin aid stuff.

Ryan

This school is unique for me because it is both hands on and lecture. I am a special educations student with an IEP and have been diagnosed with auditory perseption and it is difficult for me to only have to read the subject matter and not be shown how to do soemthing. This school has givien me the confidence in my learning and I feel I can accomplish the year long program I am up against. This school is a very high technical school with great instructors who really smart and are willing to help the students in the class.

In thinking back about high school I wish I would of tried harder than I did and I wish I did not feel stupid and out of place than my friends because I was in the special education classes. I feel that I just skipped through school becasue I wanted to graduate but didn't really know what I wanted to do. I tried to take an on line college class but it was difficult for me because of all the reading. I thought about the military becasue I didn't think I could attend college and be able to succeed. When I turned on the television and saw an ad for UTI I thought that this might just be the school for me and I went on line and found out all I could about the school and had my mom and step dad go to the school with me to tour it. Once I got into the school and saw what they offered I knew right then that I would be able to succeed. Thanks to my family helping me financially I am able to acheive my goals and dreams and know I will succeed in this school.

I feel this school is for anyone who is interested in the automotive field. In my class, about 30 students in this section, we have ages from 18 to 50 and with the economy the way it is I feel that anyone who has an interest in automotives this school would be a great school to attend. I have never liked school nor with my learning disability did I do that well in school but in this school I feel I am achieving above average and if i can do this school than anyone with the same disabilities can.

• $0

Universal Technical Institute of California Inc administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.