Universal Technical Institute of California Inc Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Universal Technical Institute of California Inc

Marco

Its a great school for hands on people, you get involved with all the cars and trucks will you have an instructor right there if you need any assistance. The school provides you with anything equipment you need. There isn't a tool that you will not find because they have it all.

Rogelio

This automotive industry is the best school to go to if you are passionate about automotive vehicles. This industry gives you hands on learning experience on what you will learn in the automotive industry and in the field when you work at an automotive shop. All the instructors in the school help you understand more than what you know about your car and other vehicles that you have worked on.

Jason

I cannot wait to go! I feel like it will be a fun and interesting experience for me to go to this school. I have never been to California before so I hope to learn a lot about the state and what they do there. I'm going to be rooming with one of my best friends, so it will be fun.

Joseph

To me there are a lot of things to learn that will help me in the work space. I have already learned a lot of things and then I can go a review all the lessons I want for free. They will help me pass all the certification tests that I need to graduate. So overall I love it

Kenny

I always loved working on cars in video games and always wished I could take my video game fantasy and make it into reality. At UTI, I didn't have to take an extra 4 years of school to become a mechanic. The programs offered at the schools with the chance to work with the World's Greatest vehicle companies such as Porsche and Mercedes Benz makes it feel as it were all a dream job. This school made my career feel not like a job but more of a hobby to me.

Anthony

I think it is a good school and I intend on entering the school and becoming a student there. I am very interested in cars and working on them I am currently enrolled in mechanical courses inside of my high school. I have quite a few certifications in the auto industry. I have a few safety certifications, FADA, and pollution certifications.

javier

It is the perfect school to enter if your passion is to work on cars to learn about them and make a career out of your passion. Coming out of high school I already knew this was the college I wanted to attend, for many reasons like example the graduation rate is very high meaning students that enter will come out a trained certified technician. Within six months of learning, you are able to work for the company of your choosing like BMW, Chevrolet, Ford and many more.

Elisabeth

Great, would like to attend as a Freshman.