Norwood, MA
Universal Technical Institute of Massachusetts Inc

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Universal Technical Institute of Massachusetts Inc

Timothy

If I could go back in time to my high school self what would I say? I would have to tell myself to take school more serious. I would tell myself to try and get better grades and to not just skim by. It’s not ok to just make it by, you need to do your best and get the best grades you can. School is not a game it is a way of life and the better grades you get in school the better your life will be. I would hope that I would listen to future me and do better, not just better the best. The better you do at things in life the better you feel, the better everything will be. School is too important to mess around and is very important in life.

I wish I would have known how fun the school is. I am so greatfull to be able to attened the school, I learn every day. If I had known how fun the school was maybe I would not be in shock. This school was not at all what I thought it was going to be.

I can honestly say the only bad thing about this school is how far away from my home it is. It's a hour ride for me but that does not matter it was my choice. If I needed the school would help me find housing close to the school.

Patrick

I graduated in 2005 with an IEP diploma and had attended special education classes. Going into college right away was not ideal for me being that I was not prepared in the main streem. If I knew that transition would be hard I would have been willing to try harder and maybe gone into some of the regular classes that could of been available. I have been working hard in the time from graduation until now. I realized what career I wanted and decided the time is right to pursue it. I believe in following your dreams and nothing is to far if you work hard at reaching it. I know now that I am capable of great things and going to school for something I am pationate about will only help me reach my goals successfully. I no longer listen to those who hindered my ability by saying you cant't do it. Now I listen to myself and those who support me. I will succeed and will be proud of the path I took to get there.

The person attending this school should really not only have a real likeing of cars but not afraid to get their hands dirty. This school is for those who really can't handle all the paperwork of traditional schools but are more hands on and learn better that way. You will become certified in the 52 week program and then can take additional programs based on what you want to work on. This facility is geared to help you in all aspects of the automotive industry.

I am proud that I am finally going back to school. I am going back to school to do something that I like to do and believe I will be successful at. I can't wait to go back and hopefully following my education, get a good job in the career I have chosen. I am excited to be able to work on many types of vehicles. I also am excited about the experience I will have. I am looking forward to entering UTI in the fall of 2010 and entering an exciting career.

• $0

Universal Technical Institute of Massachusetts Inc administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.