Exton, PA
Universal Technical Institute of Pennsylvania Inc

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Universal Technical Institute of Pennsylvania Inc

Matthew

The main draw to the campus is simply the Manufacturer Specific Advanced Training which are offered as an elective after your core class of Auto or Diesel. Or both. The Automotive side of learning is a little vague and outdated compared to other tech schools, however the Diesel courses are peak.

Ethan

Hey, My name is Ethan Thomas and I am so excited to go to UTI for Auto/Diesel program there I would greatly appreciate this scholar ship to help with my funding towards my college tuition its something that I dont currently have my moms a single parent and works hard but any help I could get I would appreciate. I have been working on cars and trucks since I was like 9 years old and when I got into cars it was like a hobby to me I woke up wanting to go outside working on the truck and cars helping either my grandpa or my dad both of them as well either worked on cars or had a auto shop so when they retired they started teaching me on how to work on cars like they did. And I am a quick learner so I would see them do it and they would have me either take it back apart or put it back on and that´s how I started learning just by the little things they tough me and when I got older they would tell me what to fix and I will fix it and then have them check over it.

Allendry

It is a school that give a lot of opportunity to student to start fresh and help student learn new thing and new technologies now in days are being revealed. My opinion is that is a great school to go to if you want to start a new life away from your parents and learn the way of life in the industrial.

justin

I believed the grass was greener on the other side of the fence. I wanted out of my parents house so I moved 500 miles away. I first was in a dorm with six other men. That didn't work. Then I moved out with a few guys I meet. We got a two bedroom apartment. We had to pay for all our expenses except water/sewer/trash. I thought this was great I was on my own, no parents to deal with. Ya not parents, but now I had two roomates to deal with and having to come up with money every month to pay for the things I took for granted at home. Cable TV, Air Conditioning, Heat,food and of course a roof over my head. I never realized how much I cost to be on your own. Then my roomates moved out. I had a part-time job and went to school. I gave it my best try, but realized I wasn't ready to be on my own. My advise is give your parents credit where credit is due and trust me live is not greener on the other side of the fence.

Charles

I would have gave my self advice on the financials of going to school. I would have saved money for extra expenses and for books, more then I got saved now for my first year in collage. I would have made my transition easyier by renting a uhaul to transport my belongings to my new place of residence in Exton PA alot easrier. I would have also told myself to work harder on giving essays for scholarships there sometimes really tough to get through and sometimes there not tough at all. I would have made a folder to save my scholarship papers in and and financial info in. Thats the best advice i could have gave my self.

Brian

Universal Technical Institute is a modern, up to date facility that has the teachers and resources to thoroughly educate students in the automotive and diesel technology fields.

Since I am over 30, I would have plenty to say! I would tell myself to get in gear and get more education. My younger self didn't feel the need for a continuing education but everything I experienced in my twenties and now that I am a married man has taught me otherwise. I would explain that you can't put a price on experience, but it will be much richer if you have the education to make a better life, and better experiences for yourself. Going back to school now has been a great challenge, expecially trying to balance work, home and family. I don't regret the way my life has unfolded, but appreciate how having an education sooner would have changed a lot of things. I would explain to my younger self that the challenges you face with less education needn't be faced, when one has the motivation to educate oneself. An education program as short as a year or two can make a huge difference in the rest of your life, and it's worth the effort.

So far my experience at UTI has been a positive one, and I don't see any specific items/situations that I would consider 'wrong'.

Romeo

UTI is an in depth and professional school of higher learning for the upcoming auto technician, that focuses on morals to improve the auto mechanics today. Providing students with professors and mentors that share the same desire and succcess within this field is just one of the many things UTI is highly regarded for.

First and foremost i would continuously reiterate the fact that money does not grow on trees and definately is hard to come around now a days. I would tell myself that what i do and how a rank in high school plays a big part in college or private career schools. Although it is a fresh new start, it also means more responibilities that are not to be taken lightly by any means. These are the decisions that will help me decide how easy or hard my post public education will be.

The worst thing could possibly be the lack of on campus dormitories, but even this slight flaw is understandable. Housing within a radius of the school allows students to take on the challenge of independence further grooming young students on the real world.

• $0

Universal Technical Institute of Pennsylvania Inc administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.