Universidad Central de Bayamon Top Questions

Janette

No matter how many errors you commit in life, never say no, never say it's imposible, never give up, fight for your dreams and think what's best for you and those who are around you.

Zurisaday

I would say to myself to enjoy more the high school life. College is all about work and responsabilities and transition from a teen to a responsable adult.

jose

Sincerely, I wish I had better advise in high school. Take more advanced classes that would help me to develop myself, get organized and prepare a student for college. I was a little hesitant about what I wanted to study: engineering or accounting. I think communication is the basis of everything, and very important the family , friends and teachers support. At this university I have not had any problems. Teachers and staff are excellent as well as campus and facilities. Every day is a challenge, study, train, volleyball practices, get everything done every day but it is an incredible experience.

Diana

Si volviera el tiempo atras con los conocimientos que tengo actualmente hubiera analizado mi alternativa educativa en una que fuera mas realista en cuanto a empleabilidad. Hoy en día la demanda de empleos no ofrece oportunidad de trabajo en los campos y/o diversos gamas de estudio.