Carolina, PR
Universidad del Este

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Universidad del Este

Jocelyn

It’s a great university with amazing opportunities to students.

It’s a great university with amazing opportunities to students.

Maria S

I think it has good intentions and there are some positive aspects, but overall they could do better. They should strive for more. They should offer more financial help to students, as well as more options to study abroad. I also believe they should hire professors with more experience and professionalism.

Deyaneira

The University of East Puerto Rico from the beginning, when applying for a concentration give you a good orientation of it. It is very important for them to be clear about what you want to study. The facilities are in good condition and with the necessary equipment. The administrative group is well organized and easy to find. The teachers have the preparation required to teach the course, in addition they are accessible to talk with the students. The atmosphere inside and outside of class is good. Has a variety of studies from certificates to master's and programs. An additional fact, is the only university in the Caribbean to give a baccalaureate in Culinary Arts. On the other hand personally, I think it's a good university to do your studies. My experience so far has been spectacular. I am still studying in it and I do not regret having chosen it to receive my studies. From the beginning I have been helped in any way to get to where I am right now academically. You have the resources to complete your studies. You do not need to seek help off campus, everything you will find there. I feel comfortable studying in it because you do not find bad environments or negative things. I am a shy person but in spite of everything I am losing the fear that I felt when facing this new stage of student. You are already on the road to becoming a professional and the university helps you to have an idea of ​​what you will find in the future.

Melvin

Small, esthetically-designed school for local students.

Small, esthetically-designed school for local students.

Take whatever time is needed to make the right decision about college education. Sometimes, this might mean studying for one or more semesters in one school or program and then changing it to something completely different. Don't be scared of making a "bad choice" for the time being, just make sure you end up following a career that fits you in every aspect of your life; college education should be, after all, a learning and self-growth experience in itself.

Students that wish to finish their schoolwork in a rather straightforward manner.