University at Buffalo Top Questions

Nella

The school was challanging to walk around in the winter. Professors were amazing and personable.

SUNY at Buffalo is a very diverse school and has a very good education system.

UB is a good school for students looking to major in engineering, medicine or business and little else.

SUNY Buffalo is a diverse institiution that strives and succeeds in educating individuals in all aspects of the world.

Florinda

There is a group of buildings that are connected to one another either through underground walkways or above ground enclosed tunnels. There is plenty of greenery, grass, trees flowers around that we take pride of. On the inside, it is a plethora of students with multiple places to eat, study and/or just hang out. Since buffalo is definitely a cold place the majority of the time, you spend a lot of time indoors but it is not by any means dreary or depressing. Plenty of color and life. There is always something going on and some free food somewhere.

It is very big and has thousands of students.

Man Ting

A place where you can go digging deeply about your interested field.

Taryn

University at Buffalo is a great school for many major that gives a unique and diverse experience.

It was depressing the people there were rude and ignorant.

Nacolle

My school is academically challenging, yet pays off.

Alfonsina

My school is great. everyone is super nice and love to have fun.

SUNY at Buffalo is an expanding campus with its problems, but makes up for it in its abundance of innovative minds.

Academically, UB is a great research school for the sciences; socially, the students are open, friendly, and there is something for everyone.

Marlaina

Large but suprizingly personal.

SUNY Buffalo is a research orientated school with many knowledgeable professors and with many fields of study available to the students, and a great place to become culturally diverse and meet many great people from around the country and world.

My school is convenient and there are pleanty of teachers and advisors who are willing and available to help.

Akilah

The University at Buffalo is definately a very good learning instution, both academically and socially.

Judy

It's a school that provides a lot of choices and opportunities for whatever career and future you choose.

UB is a very diverse, environmentally focused , and research focused university and tends to be too big for some people.

erynn

really challenging and engaging

Big, diverse

Carol

It is a big and diverse place where students can learn to figure out where they want to go in life.

Marina

The diversity of the school brings all ethnicities and races together, creating strong friendships from all over the world as well as connections.

it snows alot and its big.

Marlana

Big, cold in the winter,awesome in the summer, friendly.

Shoshana

University at Buffalo is a complete school that has everything you could want in Buffalo.

SUNY Buffalo is a researched based school where the professors are here for their research and not for the students.

"That's what she said;" there are a few really good ones, while the others fade into the monotony of bad jokes

Erik

You mess with the bull, you get the horns.

UB is an awesome, diverse and academic campus, and I wish I could do it all over again.

Betty

SUNY Buffalo is a large school that contains may possible opportunities and majors.

What you make of it.

Chen

Students get to learn from the multi-ethnic environment and extracurricular activities. Besides, the school strongly encourages study abroad programs.

Asher

large school with a lot of oppurtunity, very fun with lots of social atmospheres and night life, but can get cold and dreary.

Dan

UB is very well college that offers students the full college experience

Anneliese

UB is a giant mass of students and staff that have created it's own little city right in the middle of this suburban wasteland, without which this area would probably not survive.

Its a great school with some incredible professors, and once you are past your freshman year the class size becomes much more reasonable and comfortable.

Philip

I Initially liked the University at Buffalo, but i've realized that the grading policy is very unfair and professors are not willing to work with you to explain your grades in the end.

Yu

To leave on campus is terrible, can't study well.

Dania

well organized.

We are a very racially/ethically diverse community.

Very nice school.

Very diverse.

A fun, diverse, and challenging school where you can never be bored because of the numerous amount of ongoing activities and programs UB as to offer.

Micahel

This school is competitive and very uncontrolling its really up to you what you make of it

It is a good time but too cold

Socially interactive, quality education environment.

It is a large school but it is split up so that you never feel lost. You tend to see the same people in most of your classes which are relatively small unless it is an intro course. When the weather is nice, people hang around outside all day and play sports. There are many who use the bus or ride bikes to school. The campus is quite nice and all of the facilities are new or newly redone.

this school is large and very competitive.

Regina

My school is helpful and offers many program for me to succeed.