University of Alabama at Birmingham

« See more reviews of University of Alabama at Birmingham

Overall UAB is a medical-based college; therefore, many students are in a health-based program. The biology and science department is great for these careers. This school also has great engineering programs that many students are enrolled in. The kind of person to come here is more related to health careers because of the affiliation with UAB hospital, but this is a college that encourages any type of program. All of the teachers here are highly recommended because all are extremely knowledgeable in their field of study. Any type of person would fit well here because of the diversity.

A student that loves diversity is a great candidate for this school. This school offers so many enriching cultural events and just the various people you see walking around campus. If a student loves being challenged and enjoys the process of learning, this school is great. In particular, this school is widely known for its medical programs and research accreditations. If a student is looking to get into things such as: nursing, respiratory therapy, or physical therapy, this I a great school to consider. If you enjoy any of these things, I am sure the student will love this school.

The kind of person that should attend this school will education and people oriented. They will be open to new experiences, meeting and making new friends and surrounding themselves with positive people. The person who should attend this school should expect to be successful and be ready and willing to utilize all of the resources available that will help them do so. The kind of person that should attend this school should also be people friendly. Although the school is not the smallest of colleges, faculty and students do encourage and facilitate a family oriented experience.

I think that the curriculum would best fit someone who is goal oriented and very dedicated. Some course can be difficult so if a person is not dedicated to their studies they may not be successful. It would be in the best interest of a student if they were centered in their goals. Being goal oriented would enable a student to establish their path and stay committed. If they envisioned their goals and continued to pursue them, nothing would stop them from becoming successful.

The University of Alabama at Birmingham is a school that is geared toward the medical field. There are several hospitals that surround the campus, one of the hospitals being the UAB hosptial which was recently voted one of the top three hospitals in the nation. The student who attends this school should also love warm weather because it gets HOT in birmingham. So if a student loves the medical field and enjoys warm weather then UAB is the place to be for them .

Anyone who is looking to find a challenge in their education and looking for plenty of opportunities in research. No matter what the field, UAB has professors who are experts in their fields and open their doors for students who are willing to go beyond the classroom to seek knowledge. Anyone who appreciates diversity and is looking to meet all kinds of people from different backgrounds would find their home here at UAB.

UAB is the ideal school for anyone trying to pursue a career in the medical field. They have an amaizng program with instructors who actually know what they are talking about and will do whatever possible to help you succeed in the class. Take advantage of the knowledge held by your professors and create educational relationships with them; they could be great resources for the future.

UAB is a great school! However, it does have a medical school and a lot of students are career minded. Sports is not top priority to the students that attend here. There are always places for your to study and tutors are common. People want to do their best here, and help everyone do the same. Small classes are common and there is a sense of family on the very diverse campus.

Anybody can attend this school, there isn't any specific type of person who cannot go this school. It is a wonderful school with an excellent learning system and there is always something to do there. I think a person who wants to receive a great edcuation and get a degree in something that they always love to do, should definitely attend.

It does not matter what kind of person you are or what your intersts are. You will always be able to find people with similar intersts and ways of thinking. However you must be devoted to studying and putting in the time it takes to succeed otherewise you will be left by the wayside. This is a university that takes academics seriously.