University of Alabama in Huntsville

« See more reviews of University of Alabama in Huntsville

The University of Alabama-Huntsville is a very diverse, motivational, and success-promoting educational institute; therefore, students are expected to study hard and work hard; the admssion process is also very easy and smooth transitioning to make prospective and current students more at ease.

UAHuntsville is a fun school that also has a tough curriculum, but I don't mind so much because that just gives me a good challenge to do the best I can.

UAH is a fun environment that encourages and expects strong academic performance and rewards compliance with fun, meaningful extracurricular activities.

Liberal and career oriented. Lots of activites on campus for new people, and has a wonderful academic program that gives what you need to find a job.

My school ia very focused on making us succeed in all aspects of life, career, social, and athletics with full confidence in ourselves.

UAH is vibrante community of technically minded students of many faiths and cultures most pursing engineering degrees.

UAH is a career based school that is consistently growing in size and level of participation by the students.

The University of Alabama in Huntsville is a very academic school with hard working students

UAH is a challenging and fun school with a good learning environment and a good atmosphere.

The University of Alabama in Huntsville is a community involved, well accredited school.