University of Alabama in Huntsville

« See more reviews of University of Alabama in Huntsville

The students at UAH seem fairly normal in my opinion. Like I have said, they are very willing to assist others in studying. I have also met most of my friends through study groups and academic related clubs. Wild party goers would feel out of place, but for the most part there is something that everybody could take away from getting their education from UAH. Many students are from the nearby living area, commuters. Still there are foreign students who attend through abroad programs. On the whole most of the students on campus are financially stable, and that is in part due to the Huntsville/Madison area being so financially stable. There are not any racial conflicts on campus. I am Indian and I have white, Chinese, Korean, and African American friends. I have had several political conversations with students on campuses. I am not the most knowledgeable person on the subject but many of my friends do have ideas about politics.

The classmates at the University of Alabama in Huntsville (UAH) are very intelligent, easy to get along with, and diverse. The student body consists of many students that have traveled from around the world to attend school there. Every person I've met at UAH has been very intelligent, and determined to do their best at the school. Most of the students here are future scientists and engineers. Everyone at UAH that I have come in contact with has been friendly.

The people whom I have class with are usually intellegent individuals, who are not only going to school and recieving a degree full-time but also working full-time at a job in Huntsville.

My classmates are like any other teens of my age: they are exciting, dull, colorful, verbous, smart, entertaining, and caring.

The students at UAHuntsville are very diverse, intellectual, and independent scholars.

My classmates are very focused on their goals and what they want to achieve in life.

My classmates are friendly, helpful, and fun to hang out with.

relatively divers, friendly, and there to learn and have fun

Focused, smart, articulate, and very career focused.

My classmates are verble and helpful to each other.