University of Alabama in Huntsville Top Questions

Tyler

I would go back and tell my self I need to better job of searching for school and that visting the campus is very important. If I knew the campus was going to be like this I would have never applied. I would also tell myself to work harder in getting my gpa up. College is what you make and the transition feels like going to summer camp for a extended amount of time. Alabama A&M is college that is liveable not enojyable.

Thomas

Coming out of high school I knew I was going to be away from most of my friends and family in my hometown of El Paso, Texas. If I could go back, I would tell myself not to worry so much about maintaining those relationships and rather focus on making new friends and connections here in Huntsville, Alabama. I spent a huge amount of my time just staying home chatting online with my friends. Two years later, I barely talk to anyone from El Paso and am barely working on getting friends outside of work or classes. I also spent a long time thinking college was going to be easy since I breezed through high school so easily. I would go back and tell myself to never get complacent and although I know I can easily pass and get a solid B in a class, I should always strive to be that A student on the top of lists.

To my younger self, as you leave high school and enter this crazy world called college, I'd like to advise you in a few areas. First, college is serious and you need to actually start caring about your grades. Don't be lazy, and start planning for your future. Second, don't be so dramatic. Life is too short to make a big deal over the little things. Your high school problems seem so improtant now, but you'll later find out that they are very insignificant when it comes to your overall success. So stop worrying about boys, girl drama, and the ocassional bad day because it is going to get a whole lot worse and your skin needs to be tougher than that. My final piece of advice to you, young one, is to have fun. You're about to be in college and now is your time to make stupid decisions and laugh about them later. Do things that make you happy and dont worry about what people think. That, my darling, is the key to your success. However, it this is easier said than done...I know from personal experience.

Erica

I would tell myself not to care what others thought about me and to try my hardest regardless of what they say. Its okay to stay in on a Friday night and study. Learn how to study efficently now because if you wait until college, you'll fail. Accept that you're not going to stay in touch with old friends the way you are used to, but that you'll meet even better friends in college, and that the friends you make will probably be able to help you with classes so don't be afraid to ask for help. Use your time wisely, you have less of it than you think. Don't skip class, yeah you'll want to, probably everyday, but don't! You'll likely miss the most important thing that will be on the exam and be utterly lost. Just go to class. Most importantly, have fun. Yes, classes are important because your career depends on it, but this is college. Make lots of friends, go out, join clubs and orginizations, go Greek, become a leader. Just go out there and make memories, it'll be worth it. Have fun and gain knowledge

Jay

Advice I would give to my high school senior self is to not stress as much. I would tell myself to have more self confidence in everything that I do in my college career. College is a very big step and the first step is always the hardest. Its a completely new lifestyle; you will meet new people, face new challenges, and deal with new day to day obstacles. I would tell myself to not procrastinate on my assignments, as oftentimes in college it will come back and hit you hard. Most importantly I would tell myself to not worry about the past or the future, and focus on the now. College is intimidating, but you need not to worry about what you will become. You should strap yourself in; you are already on the rollercoaster. All thats left to do is enjoy the ride.

Meghan

There would be a lot that I would tell myself, but there are two major pieces of advice I would have pushed. First, foster lasting friendships. I moved halfway across the country after high school and I only see the lives of the people I graduated with on Facebook. I congratulate them on accomplishments and occasionally like a song they post or a sarcastic comment, but that is the extent of our contact. It's slightly depressing, but I was more focused on school work and my boyfriends. Which brings me to my next piece: focus on yourself rather than Mr. Boyfriend. Because I craved love and affection, I sacrificed my commitments to extracurriculars like cheerleading and speech team to spend time with the boys I was in love with. I have only recently understood that its unhealthy to put aside your desires completely for someone else. I abandoned my teammates and friends when I should have really participated and socialized more. Maybe invite Mr. Boyfriend to competitions, or have him help practice, or even more crazy, do something alone! I am actively applying my own advice today, so it would have been drastically influential then.

Victoria

First of all, I would tell myself to get a job. Now. Don't wait, and don't think you can just come up with the money somehow. The fees and book expenses will drain you quickly, so you need to be saving as much money as you can right now. Also, you should focus more on volunteering and community service, especially with medically-based organizations. The more experience you can get in your intended major, the better and easier it will be for you. Futhermore, treasure the time you have in high school right now with your classmates. Next year you will hardly see them, and it's better to have fun memories rather than sad memories. Lastly, learn how to make your own schedule. Next year, your head will be spinning so much with everything that needs to be done that even a little bit of structure will help. Plan when you will study, work out, read the Bible, or do anything else important. Do all of these things I have told you to, and you will have a much better and less stressful freshman year and a better college experience as a whole.

John

I would tell myself that make sure you have a plan on what to do, or somewhat of a plan. However, be dynamic and make sure that you make room for that plan to change. You're are just eighteen years old, and in high school you are still having to ask permission to go to the bathroom. Now you are having to choose what you want to be for the rest of your life. Do not stress so much about it, its okay to make mistakes, just make sure you find something you absolutely love doing, set a goal or goals for yourself, and then work your tail off to accomplish those goals. Never give up on your dreams, no matter the obstacles, stick it out and become anything you set your mind to become. Also, remember that making mistakes is part of living. After you get knocked down, get right back up, and keep going. Do not forget to stop and help those who need you along the way, because you never know when you may need them. Make mistakes, learn from them, and live your life to the absolute fullest!

Connor

Pay attention, work hard now, earn scholarship money while in high school, take classes that will earn college credit while in high school, don't wait till the last minute to do things! Mom and dad, your teachers and counselors really do know what they're talking about - LISTEN! If I could do it over, I would work harder and smarter before I got to college!

Rebecca

Don't be afraid to try new things! Get out there! Don't let anything or anyone hold you back! If you want to succeed in your studies you have to put in the time to study. You will learn how to balance fun and school work. Ultimately the decisions you make about school and life affect you, no one else but yourself, you have to live with your decisions and you are the one that has to make them for yourself!

Jordan

Hey, Jordan. Here's a little advice for your future. Don't stress so much about boys or whose popular, or not, or on how much you weigh. Don't put too much stock in what you or others are wearing or driving. In the grand scheme of things, none of these things will make you who you are meant to be. Just make friends with those who are worth it, date just for the fun of it, wear what suits your fancy and DRIVE CAREFULLY!! Be open to receive criticism and praise, both will be of much use in years to come. And, no, your parents aren't as dumb as you think. They will actually come in very handy one day. Look to God for any and all of life's questions. He knows the answers better than anyone. Love with all your heart. You may get hurt, but it truly is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Most of all, love yourself. You're worth it!

Trent

In high school, like many other young students, I was hindered by the need to fit in and constantly impress others. I feel that I had much more potential and that I could've achieved higher goals had I not worried so much about my social status. Sports and popularity were among the many seemingly important aspects that ruled my high school life and what came as a result, was disrepect, shallow tendencies, and a complete disregard to those that I thought were "lower" than me. I've been out of high school for about four years and I realize now that the prom kings and queens, the relationships, and the amount of touchdowns scored have been lost among the memories of a confusing yet now very minute and insignificant fraction of our lives. Therefore, if I had a chance to go back and talk to the younger me, I would urge him to make more friends in different places, treat everyone with respect, take a few theatre and film classes, and to try to see high school for what it really is; a place we're just passing through.

Heather

I would tell myself to work hard and stay focused. By doing this you will be ready for college. Also, dont stress out so much, school can be stressful but you always will have God, family, and friends there to help you. Just keep your head on straight and dont get too distracted.

Kayla

As a high school student, do not rely on your teachers to remind you when assignments are due; keep up with your own due dates. Decide career goal, university, and scholarships early on in your senior year, rather than waiting until the last minute. Do not worry about how many friends you have in high school, when yo being college it is not easy to keep up with everyone. Make sure you keep close with your real friends.

Sam

High school was the best four years of my life. I developed friends that I will have for the rest of my life and I learned about what I wanted to do for my future. Now that I am graduated, I look back and think about all the things that I could of done differently. If I could go back in time and do things differently, there would've of been a lot of changes. The first thing would of been grades. I had good grades all through school. But I would've worked a lot harder especially in my math classes, so that I would'nt be behind during my freshman year of college. The second thing I would've done differently would be to have studied harder for my tests. I now know that having strong study skills in high school helps in college when your having exams and final exams. The last thing I would've done is saved my money. I never had a job during high school and it would've helped a lot more if I would've worked and saved my money so that I would create good money skills before entering college.

Shari

Hey there self! What are you thinking waiting to fill out college and scholarship applications? You have awesome grades and a drive about yourself. Do not waste time procrastinating. Sure school is challenging but most people are trying to scare you into thinking you cannot do it. Once you get here, you will know that you are prepared. The educational benefit you will receive will help your further your education to the masters and doctoral levels. You know you can do it. School can open so many doors of opportunities. Do not forget to study hard and party later. There are so many temptations and extra curricular activities that can distract your focus from your studies. It is up to you to knuckle back down and find a balance between work and play. Enjoy the experience, but remember every year counts, especially to new jobs you will apply for after graduation. I would offer this advice not only to myself but to others as well. College is filled with fun learning as well as frustration; however, all risks and challenges are well worth it in the long run. College can enhance character, competitive-edge, and deliver a world of success.

juan

Use the tuition money wisely and plan to finish in four year rather than wait and wast more money on one more year of college.

Rhonda

I am 42 years old. It has been years since my high school days, and I have learned many things since then. Most important is GO TO COLLEGE!! Going to college is not a "scary" thing. Even though you have no money, no support, you can still attend college. Don't worry about choosing a career right now. Go your first two years and do your general's. In two years you will be more mature, experienced more life, and have more of an idea of the direction you want to go. You will have a place to live and can get a part-time job or apply for work-study. And, yes you are smart enough. Be proud of yourself, be confident, you are a young, beautiful lady, don't waste your cognitive abilities. There is plenty of time to work and raise a family. Right now is your time. Be selfish, think only of you and what you want out of life, everybody else can take care of themselves. Go to college, stay up late with your friends, be a regular at the coffee shops, be involved in study groups, go skiing, your only young once.

Sara

I would tell myself, be prepared for big chages that are going to happen in the future because things won't be like they are now. I would say, "Your friends will change, your classes will be hard, you will be stressed out all the time. But, don't loose yourself and who you are as a person. Don't forget why you are going college and what you're interested in. Don't forget that you are the 'change' people want to see in the world. Work hard to keep the connections you have with your closest friends, because they will carry you through your dark days, when you have them. Strive to be better than you are now. Get involved on your campus. Start applying for scholarships, now becuase you will need the money. Oh, and you are going to love Rummy (pet cat)! Stay in touch with Mom and Dad becuase they will always be there!" Thank You :)

Jacoby

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would first tell myself to take the advice of my teachers and pursue a caree in Engineering. I would also tell myself to not take college so seriously and not allow yourself to opportunity to balance your lifestyle. Studying is a great habit and should be taken seriously, but too much studying and no leisure time is not healthy and may cause more harm than good. I would advise myself to be more open to meeting new people and taking full advantage of opportunities to pursue a co-op or intern position with a company in parallel with college studies. This will make the transition from college to the professional job seeking market much smoother and easier than approaching from a non-experience angle.

Todd

My college experience thus far has been an exceptional one. I have gained knowledge and made friends that I will never forget. What I have gotten out of college so far is a realization of what the real world is like. I must work hard so that I may be competitive in today’s job market. College is important to attend because, without an education people cannot get far in life. If anyone wants to have a prosperous and successful life, one of the best ways to accomplish that is to attend college. I feel that once I graduate, I will be well-prepared and ready to go out into my field of choice and perform well. College has also been valuable because I have met many engineers, which are in Graduate School, that have extremely helpful advice for an undergraduate like me. Being in college also means that I have the opportunity to Co-Op or intern at several different companies. This will allow me to graduate with hands-on experience within my field. Why has college been valuable to attend? It will enable me to contribute to society.

Gabriela

Throughout my education preceding college, I have had several teachers state an identical sentence time and again: "When you're in college, you'll need to know this". Now, after I have been in college for two years, I have come to realize that the statement is accurate. However, I have run into certain things I was not prepared for; the impact of my college experience took me by surprise. Through my college experience, I have gotten an outstanding education, I have learned how to achieve my goals through failure and success, and I have grown into an individual who enjoys helping others and making a difference whether it be big or small. Needless to say, my college experience has been profoundly valuable for my present and future, especially in areas concerning my career and self. For instance, prior to my college experience, I was dependent on others, scared to reach out, and unsure of my abilities. Conversely, I have become independent, bold, fearless of letting my voice be heard, and completely self-assured. Due to college, I know who I am, I know who I want to be, and I know what I want my future to consist of.

Nashara

My college experience has made me a better person all around. In high school, I was shy, quiet, and very reserved. I made the decision to stay on-campus because I wanted to meet new people and to improve my social skills. I am more outgoing and I have developed friendships that I will cherish for the rest of my life. The education is spectacular and the teaching is remarkable. The university is a comfort environment where everyone can interact with each other. I made a last minute decision to attend the University of Alabama in Huntsville, but it was worth it.

Caroline

Attending college was a one of the best decisions I ever made. I have attended 3 different universities and would change anything. I have learned the art of time managment, and prioritizing responsibilites within school, work and my daily life. I have had the opportunity to live on my own and learn to pay bills and the daily tasks that come with being independant. I have changed my major several times and although I faced some challenges in this, I have discovered what I want for my future. I am quite sure I have met some of the most amazing individuals, whether they be professors or friends. Meeting multiple deadlines and coping with stress are also some of the skills I have learned first hand, along with how to study and get the most out of my eduation. I am someone who graduated high school and wasnt sure if college was the right choice, and I am happy to report that I now thoroughly enjoy learning. College has taught me that learning is a lifetime commitment and doesnt end at graduation.

Weston

Where shall I begin to describe my college experience and why its such an importance in my life? My college experience is excessively valuable because many individual don't the unique opportunities to experience higher level schooling. There has been a vast amount of information that I have absorbed in this first semester; It has been so fruitful that I can't wait to start my next year. I'm so thankful for this blessed opportunity because without my college instructors to guide my path, I would never have dreamed of an abundant future for myself and my family. At the conclusion of this exceptionally long voyage, I will never forget the intelligent mentors that encouraged and molded me into a successful gentleman.

Sophia

My name is Sophia Broussard, and I attend the University of Alabama in Huntsville. Throughout my scholastic career, I have maintained a 4.0 GPA. My major is Biology, and I am planning to further my studies in the field of Genetics. Because of the educational outreach program at UAHuntsville, I was a BioTrain intern at the biotech company HudsonAlpha. I have made the Dean's List each semester I was eligible, and I am a member of the Chemistry Club. The professors at this school are so helpful, and they want their students to succeed. I am proud to attend this school.

Ciera

I have learned a lot about how it is to be around really different people and how to interact with them. I think it’s important to attend college because people learn a lot about how the real world works. You learn things in college you could never learn anywhere else. Being in college prepare people for the real world.

Alexis

Being in college has shaped me to be the individual I am today. I had to take on numerous responsibilities. I've learned that your parents and teachers will be there to hold your hand along the way. My experience was a true wake up call. On this journey, I've encountered the "real world". There will be people on my team, but at the end of the day, it's every man for himself. I cannot always depend on my peers to motivate me. I must motivate myself and have the will power to press on.Although people are willing to help me become a success, my future lies in my hands.

Molly

When graduating high school, what I would gain from my college experience and how valuable it would actually be to me, was the last thing racing through my mind. I was to focused on finding the perfect apartment and the perfect ammenities to furnish it with. Luckily, I decided to return home after my freshman year and attend the univeristy in my home town . In doing so, I realized what all I was taking for granted while on my own. The most valuable lesson I can say I will take with me is time management and being aware of a monthly budget! Without these two essential necessities, I would be able to make it through nursing school while juggling time for work and studying all the time. Also, setting a monthly budget allows me to see how much money I have left for me after I pay all my bills. In all, I have gained much more than excitement of making lifelong friends and having the time of my life, I am now able to pave the road for my future and follow through with my goals and dreams of being a college graduate.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would start by telling myself to leave any procrastination back in high school. Deadlines seem to approach faster when you are awake late at night trying to finish a research paper. I would tell myself that I would find love and that it would be from the person that you would least expect. You will not fulfill the promise that you made to yourself about not joining band in college, because after the first few weeks you will miss the feeling you had while playing for a crowd. Otherwise, things will start to get harder and you should take them on as a challenge to yourself where you have to prove everyone wrong. People will begin to notice your strong southern accent more than when you are back home, so wear it with pride and take the time to laugh at yourself every once and a while.

I have two pieces of advice for my younger self: relax and work hard. I know they sound like mutually exclusive statements; yet they are not. College is a wonderful time of life, a busy season that will soon end. By ?relax? I simply mean 'carpe diem'! Enjoy your college years. Don?t rush through them literally or emotionally, wishing you already had ?the job.? Take time to make friends (with people, not just your textbooks)! Relaxing does not mean forgetting your moral convictions any more than it means ignoring your studies. What you do in college does not ?stay in college.? Your legacy shadows your future. Having a hard work ethic sets you up for life-long success. This is the beginning of the rest of your life. College awards, GPA, and accomplishments do matter in the business world. In many ways, such achievements are the only ?line of credit? you have to show future employers. So, live your college life in the way that you want to be remembered, not only as a college student but also as a person. Don?t just seize the day; seize your future!

Marcus

If I were to be able to go back in time I would tell myself to seek all the help I can get before I entered college. The transition from high school to college is not an easy task because you experince new things, and run into new problems. Majority of the time, we move away and are finally taken away from the yoke of our parents and are on our own. Personally, I was lost when i started college and now as I look back on it, I regret not taking the time to ask others such as teachers, the staff, and fellow students for help. If i would have done so, then my early college life would have not been as rough and challenging as it was to me. By nature, most college freshmen are nervous and confused to the new college atmosphere and are not ready to take on full responsibility of college life. I was not prepared for the stress of having to do things on my own without the help of my parents so, if I was to go back in time I would highly myself to ask for help.

Miranda

High school is so different from college. You may be able to get by with minimal studying or even none, however that is not the case with college. I suggest getting a calendar your very first week of classes and write down all homework assignments and quizzes from each class syllabus. You may think you have a good memory, but juggling five classes and maybe even some part time work, your mind is on overload! My teachers have always told me to work smarter, not harder! Money also makes college life a little difficult. Take advantage of all the scholarships and grants available to you. I'm currently struggling to make ends meet, due to student loans, and well the cost of living. Many high school students think college life is all about fun. It's true to a point, but college is about accepting responsibilities. You are responsible for showing up to class, taking notes, and studying. Your paying for the classes you attend. Start saving and take advantage of all that is offered to you. Make college exciting, but be prepared to take responsibility for yourself.

Camille

I would have considered more career options than I did before entering college. I changed my major, and by doing so it put me further behind my graduation goals than I anticipated. So, I would have selected to major in Nursing rather than History.

Schyla

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a senior in high school, I would tell myself not to wait too long to go back to school. That it will only get harder the longer I wait. I would also tell myself that it requires a lot of planning and time, and that there are a lot of things that are different about being a student in collage then being a student in high school. I would tell myself to be prepared for late nights and long hours of study. I would also tell myself that it will be worth all the effort. I would also tell myself that I will need to figure out what my priorities are now so that later I will have no trouble knowing where I want to go in life.

Garrett

I would tell myself to focus harder at the beginning. To be more sociable because there are people out there that can help you in class or just to release some stress. I would tell myself to relax that everything is going to work out just fine, and that a B letter grade at my University is a good thing not bad. I would even tell myself that even though your high school didn't prepare you for the math you are going to encounter I will be able to handle it. I just need to focus and stay on track. I would tell myself to never give up on my goals that I will finish and that my dream job will be waiting on me. I just have to play with the cards I'm dealt.

I would tell myself that college life isn't all about partying and having a good time like the media and people make it out to be. College is a very important transition and step in your life and you have to make the best of it and do the very best that you can. You have to work hard at everything you do and at times you're going to feel the stress and day to day pressures, but if you stick it out the end result is so invigorating. Never give up on education, because it's very much worth it in the end when your walking across the stage with the diploma in your hand.

Joel

I would tell myself to not worry about what my other students think of me and concentrate more on my schooling. Try to keep from getting caught up in the college politics and focus on your schoolwork. There are some things in college life you can't change, such as which departments are cut and which ones are given increases, whether it be your department or otherwise. School is more important than that.

Bradley

I would tell myself to hone my study skills. I was the type of student to look over a study guide 5 minutes before a test and make an A. I learned the hard way on why that method does not fly in college. I would also have told myself to look for a part time job. All my money nowadays is tied to my tuition, food expenses and gas money.

Meagan

If I could go back in time, there are three main things I'd tell myself. First, I would tell myself to hold steadfast to my faith in the Lord. It will get you through when nothing else will. Second, do not for any reason give up on your dreams. Your hearts desires are typically what you should be doing and they are what will make you happy in life. Third, you should know that it is going to be harder than you realize. College will test everything you thought you knew, including your faith and your dreams. The idea "Be true to yourself" is more important at this time in your life than ever before, because the whole world will seem like it's trying to pull you in a million directions. Listening to the Lord and following your heart will always lead you in the right direction.

Kaylyn

I would tell myself to get involved in career oriented activities or shadow someone in jobs of interest to me. This would have helped me make a more confident decision about what I wanted to major in because I would know whether I enjoyed that field or not. I would also tell myself to avoid backing down on decisions such as what school to attend or what to major in because of fear of what the outcome of the decisions could bring. If you spark an interest in something, go for it! It's not the end of the world if you end up not liking it. You can always try something different if your original decision did not work out. Also, a social life is very important in college! Academics should be your FIRST priority but you still need to engage in activities that would allow new friendships because it makes your transition easier. Remember, you are not in this transition alone! Those students are just as scared as you are and they too are looking for new friends and someone to help them transition to such a big (and scary) step towards a brighter future.

Whitney

My advice for parents would be to let their students make the decision. I know you want the best for your "child," but in the end, putting pressure on them will only lead to regrets later. Take them to college fairs and on campus visit days. Give them as many options as possible. As for students, pick the place where you feel most comfortable. For years, I told everyone that I was going to go to this huge school. When I visited, it wasn't what I expected. I applied to a smaller school, and I immediately knew that's where I want to be. When you go to the school you want to attend, you will "just know." One small, yet very true, piece of advice: don't go to a college just because all of your friends are going there. Start over! Make new friends and broaden your horizons! It's worth it!

Crystal

I would have to say that alot of students make the mistakeof choosing the college that has the biggest social life which leads them to not focuses on the real purpose of school. So always say look forthe school that 1. Offers your chosen major, 2. Has one of the top programs statistically, and 3. provides adequate tools needed to furtheryour education. You will also want to look into it having a good student social lon campus life, teacher availability, and good location(accesible to your needs). Your college experice isn't supposed to be all work of course you want have as much fun as you can(while keeping your priorities in order) and and really find who you are and what you want you future to hold. All in all be of good and prosperous puurpose.

Sharon

Don't procrastinate. Get things like, tours and applications done early and visit campuses. Participate in orientations and have no reservations. It's an entirely new world, talk to people, be open, try new things, and have fun!

Krysta

If at all possible, visit the campus to see exactly what you will be getting into. Take a campus tour so that you will know what to expect, where to go, and especially as to what the campus has for social involement. For students, find a place that you know you will enjoy being at that has great social activities because that is the best way to meet new people and really enjoy your campus experience. And definitely stay on campus your first year, it will help.

Douglas

I believe college can be a wonderful learning experience for students. I would encourage any potential college student to explore all of his or her options before deciding where to spend the next four years. They should examine the atmosphere surrounding the university, the attitudes of the professors, as well as the quality of the education offered in his or her field of interest. Once a student has chosen a respected university, I would encourage him or her to get involved. Granted, college is about getting a degree and furthering one's education, it is also about learning to make new friends from different origins in a new environment and fending for yourself in the real world. Sitting alone in a dorm room is no way to enjoy a college experience.

Maigan

Go to college its fun and a great experience.

Zachary

The best advice to give would be to find a college based on what you want your college experience to be. You want to go to a college that is fun, but one that also encourages education. You can only be a young adult once, and need to live life to the fullest. If you stay cooped up in the dorm room studying and never have a social life, you will regret not having at least a little fun years down the road. If you party every night and never study, it might harm your ability to find rewarding future careers. The balance between the two is made up of time management, wisdom through experience, and the willpower to stay focused on the education at hand.

Melissa

My first choice when trying to detemine where to go to school was the bigger party school where all my friends went but after thinking about what would be better for my future I decided on the university of alabama in Huntsville. It is a smaller campus with a big university feel. I am able to focus more on my studies and take part in fun activities that ace provides to the students for free like watching movies on a big screen or going ice skating its always fun. Now that i have been in school for three yeas and see where my friends are compared to me I see that I am closer to graduating than many of them are. I am happy with my choice and wouldn't change it for anything.

Stephen

It is never early to start looking. Do not just allow your child to attend school in the same town. I recommend your child getting the experience of opening and making relationships by his/her self. Look at more than one school.