University of Alaska Southeast Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for University of Alaska Southeast

Karey

I do not like the amount of spirit here, there's absolutely none. If you grew up with football,band and cheer do not go here, you will miss it and you will have a bad time. You can also get a depression disorder here from the lack of sun, I had it for 3 weeks and had to purchase a happy light and have to ingest vitamin D pills

Andro

I Want I travel America Egypt de country and Mafna I Want to America resulted in the best country in the world I am her love Aowoa Aaoz completed studied in America

Dannielle

It is a good but small school. Unfortunately there isn't a wide variety of degrees to choose from (I want to study nutrition but they do not offer it), but the Professors are generally good and are always willing to help. Plus the campus is absolutely beautiful.

Tabatha

It's an absolutely fantastic place. Academics are the top priority here. The professors, tutors, academic advisors, even your peers are here to help you succeed. On top of that, there are so many outdoor activities to help you relax on your off time and unplug from technology. I'm so glad I chose to attend the University of Alaska Southeast.

Rosalyn

This University is a perfect fit for me- amazing facilities, professors who actually care and invest in their students, fun activities. I love everything about this University, and would recommend it to students who want a more hands-on education, access to outdoor activities, and a close community.

anna

It's a great school with great people and the learning environment is good. The professors are nice and work with you one on one if you need it. They know your strengths and weaknesses and work with you on them. They have great resources and very helpful workers.

Araceli

So far my experience at UAS has been great!The professors have been very informative and helpful. I especially love my advisor Dr. Urquhart I have never had an advisor as great and helpful as he. He definitely helps guide his student. I therefore highly recommend UAS to any student!!!!

This school is amazing. I remember walking onto the campus and noticing how new and clean the buildings were. The classes are engaging as well.

Miloslawa

I think that it is a great local option. However, I would not have come here if I was not already living near the university. There are not many things to do at the university or in Juneau. I am going to be transferring hopefully in the next year and I hope that I will get more opportunity at another university.

Daniel

I've enjoyed every minute of my time here! I started college in 2003 and have taken classes off and on since then. Ive seen the campus grow and evolve into what it has become today. I really enjoy the common areas for studying, as they've helped me to really buckle down and study more than being at home!

Laurie

The University of Alaska Southeast is a very tight nit community, which is an extremely good thing. The campus is small but that just means that there is more one on one time to meet with classmates, professors and advisers. It is hard to not know everyones name while going to this school. Professors, advisers and other staff really show that they care and do their best to help you with any of your troubles.