You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Arizona

Additional Loan Options

Fixed  rate loan

Fixed  rate loan

NIck

The best thing about arizona is the weather-its always warm and enjoyable. When I tell people I go to arizona they think I party alot but its not necessarily true. On campus i spend most of my time in class but i'll spend the rest of my time on campus in the union or getting food. My teachers are all really good and i have never had any complaints except for maybe harsh grading or not responding to questions promptly.

At Arizona it is necessary to be social. if you don't party or don't make friends easy, arizona's not for you. Most students wear summer clothes like shorts and t-shirts all the tie which promotes a sort of party atmosphere. Most arizona students seem to be out of state but in state students aren't too far behind in numbers. financially it seems as if most students have scholarships for their achievements because tuition is pretty expensive.

This campus is very nice. it is all flat and easily accesible for classes and other activities on campus. The campus has all kinds of activities to partake in including the rec center and the underground which has different arcade games and a nice restaurant.

Sort of. They party a lot here at UA but the education isn't too bad

Most of my professors know my name and know me relatively well. My favorite class is architecture because i get to go to that class and work on projects and its pretty relaxed. My least favorite class is physics because i don't like my teachers very much and the material is very confusing. Class participation here is decent-students don't usually go to lectures but for regular classes students usually go. My major is architecture and i love all my classes that are involved with it and i like my teachers. The academic requirements aren't too bad but classes still aren't too easy.

The biggest sport team on campus would have to be basketball followed by football. Im not involved in any sport teams but i did join delta tau delta fraternity and i am in the middle of pledging right now. Athletic events such as football and basketball are very big and that's about it. there isn't much hype for the other sporting teams. People seem to party here all the time-you can always find a party on any night of the week.

They party a lot and not very good education system

Matt

Greek life runs this school. Its everywhere you look. If you want to get involved, the networking of Greek life will make it infinitely easier. Arizona athletics has amazing support. We are the pro sport in Tucson, so the people here really get behind us. Especially basketball. Brandon Jennings baby! School Pride is unbelievable. Everywhere you look students and faculty are wearing arizona clothing and proud of the school.

There's always something going on at the mall, and clubs are everywhere you look.

U of A is the place to be. Nothing compares to it. We party hard study when we have to, and get it done

It's not too hot, and there's always something to do... and the girls are smokin' hotGr

Arizona challenges you, your professors are there to push you. If you want your degree to mean something, come to u of a. The teachers explain things thoroughly and are usually willing to answer questions in office hours.

Greek Life runs U of A. plain and simple. If your a freshman, i would highly suggest two things. living in a dorm, cuz its like your family away from home, and joining a fraternity/sorority. The more people you know, the better

It's too hot. There's nothing to do. The girls are hot.

Dustin

Arizona has some of the best whether ever, except for the summer in which it is unreasonable hot. The girls at the U of A are some of the most attractive ever. The guys here a mostly pretty chill.

Arizona is pretty much white as far as ethnicity goes. The girls are really hot.

Not going to lie, a lot of the freshmen at the U of A make you wonder how they got into a University at all, but as you get higher up the IQ rises as well. We like to have fun, but we do work too.

It is a lot easier to party if you are involved in greek life. Other wise, you just have to know people. Almost all parties involve drinking.

That everyone from AZ is a red neck. AZ students are all kids from California that couldn't get into the UC system

Travis

The best thing about Arizona is the weather and atmosphere, the girls, and of course the partying. There is a good amount of people on campus, everyone is pretty scattered so it never really gets too crowded. U of A's campus and the area surrounding it is a good college town, but Tucson in general is definately not a college town. Overall Arizona has pretty good professors, but I've experienced a view teachers that should not be allowed to teach here. The students here have a lot of school pride so you need to BEAR DOWN with the rest of us when you're on campus.

For most of the year students wear t-shirts, shorts, flip flops, and sunglasses. Women love to show off their bodies and tans and some guys love showing off their 'roided out muscles. Arizona has some very beautiful women, however some are very fake. Walking around campus you will see a lot of guys that look like tools and bros. There is a lot of money on campus from students out of state. My high school was ten times more politically active than the University of Arizona. My entire freshman year I have seen two people wearing Obama/Clinton/McCain t-shirts. When Clinton came for a rally at U of A, the majority of people attending were locals, there were very few students.

The food at the Park Student Union sucks. Good thing the food on University Street is some of the best food in Tucson.

Arizona is definately one of the top party schools. On Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays you can always find a frat party to go to. Some people drink throughout the week, students play beer pong in their dorm rooms, and students take shots before going to parties or football and basketball games. Even with all this partying going on, it's never really a problem to get homework and studying done.

I hate English classes, the essays they make you write are way too structured. They need to give students more freedom when writing papers. I enjoy the business classes as I feel they are good preparation for the real world, except for MIS. That class is pointless. Students tend to do their homework late at night, we have too much other stuff going on during the day. Not much homework gets done on the weekends because of partying and sporting events. ***The best advice I can give about achieving better grades in class is to meet with your professors outside of class.*** Especially in english class, ALWAYS have your english teacher proofread your essay before you turn it in. I guarantee you will get a better grade everytime. The only important education is the classes geared toward your major, the other classes just provide necessary/unnecessary information.

Everyone loves the basketball team the most followed by the football team. However, we are probably best at swimming, softball, and baseball. Greek life is somewhat big on campus. It's pretty hard for guys to get into frat parties unless they are in the frat. Girls, on the other hand, can pretty much go to whatever frat parties they want. People drink in the dorms a lot, mostly to pre-game for other parties they are going to go to. There's not a whole lot to do outside of campus. No one really goes to the movies or any of that.

Arizona is considered by many to be a notorious party school. Students like to have a good time and sometimes make partying a priority over studying.

Chris

The best thing about arizona is that it is warm all the time and there are always some beautiful ladies around

the school is very diverse and most anyone can fit in

I would like to say that this school is pretty fun but i wish there were less cali bro's

there are some classes that are really big but many of the classes are the perfect size.

The frats and sororities are the most popular things on campus the frat party's and the star pass pool party's are the best things to go to for a good time

That half of the kids are from cali and they are mostly all tools

Jordan

I believe that The University of Arizona is the best college in the nation. Everyone is happy here because of the environment. The weather is almost perfect every day, the people are beautiful, the campus is gorgeous, the parties are intense, and the academics aren't going to break your back. If you put in a good amount of work you can do very well here.

Most of the students on campus are white, and have money. The student body probably has more value in their vehicles than the staff. Most students wear shorts, tank tops, flip flops, bathing suits and sun glasses to class. Most students are from Arizona, California, Illinois, Texas or Washington.

The academics, as far as freshman year goes, aren't too bad. I would say it was what was expected of college; few exams, more papers. But if you just go to class and pay attention, with a little bit of work you should do very well.

Greek life is very big on campus especially if you are an underclassmen. It is your best bet to join a fraternity or sorority to get your social networking started. Once you become an upperclassmen and move off campus, usually most of the social life is at house parties or the student apartment complexes. There is no shortage of events run by the sororities and fraternities that even those not in Greek life can take part in.

Alex

The best thing about Arizona is our school spirit. I would change campus safety. I think the size of our school is just right. People are impressed when I tell them I go to Arizona. I spend most of my time in my dorm or in the ILC. We have a college town. I think the administartion is very effective. The biggest recent controversy on campus was probably the murder in the beginning of th eyear. There is a lot of school pride. I'll always remember rushing the field against the University of Oregon.

The campus is very diverse and most people accept others. No student would feel out of place at Arizona. Most students wear jeans and a tshirt to class, or sometimes even sweats. Different types of students interact inside and outside of class. Most students are from Arizona, Phoenix especially. Comfortable financial backgrounds are very prevalent. Students are politically aware and they come from all sides of the spectrum. Students do not talk about how much they'll earn one day.

My professors try their best to learn my name. My favorite class is planetary science and my least favorite is English. Students study very often and class participation is very common. Arizona students have intellectual conversation outside of class very frequently. Students are competitive. The most unique class I've taken is planetary science because the professor is amazing. My department is science and they are very informative and keep you in the circle. I don't spend much time with professors outside of class but they're available. Arizona's academic requirements are tough but manageable. The education is geared toward getting a job.

The most popular groups on campus are probably greek life and athletics. I'm involved in greek life and love it. It has made me expand my horizons and meet many different kinds of people, as well as get involved in the community. Students in the dorms always leave their doors open. Athletic events are very popular, but guest speakers and theater are not as well advertised. If i'm awake at 2 am I'm studying. I love hearing Bear Down at noon each day. Last weekend I hung out with friends and went to the movies. On a Saturday night that doesn't involve drinking, you can go to the Union and see a movie, or usually find a sporting event on campus to watch.

that we all love to party and never work hard or have a sophisticated conversation

Dan

Arizona is the more serious university in my state. Compared to ASU, Arizona is smaller, which is one reason for this reputation. Arizona students seem to have a lot of school pride compared to other campuses.

Arizona students seem to be pretty normal. Most have been polite and reasonable to me, at least. It seems that introverted students would feel out of place here; it is easy to get lost in a large university. It seems that there are a lot of kids here from California and Chicago, and they certainly have different personalities than other students.

I've enjoyed my first year at Arizona so far. It is easy to let go and become involved in something here. It is very important to be a part of something more personal, because the size of the school can be daunting. It is also important to make friends in classes, because they will keep you reminded of academic responsibilities.

Somewhat, but they don't fit everyone.

Academics at Arizona seem decent but not great. Most classes are structured with several large lectures punctuated by a small section meeting. In these section meetings, the TA's try to know you on a personal level. They always offer office hours if you need outside help.

I am a member of Delta Tau Delta, which helps provide a background for a social life. Activities for Delt tend to involve things like late nights (Parties), ice cream socials, and kickbacks at someone's house. On a dry Saturday night, it can be nice to do something active like hiking or jogging.

Arizona students party more and study harder.

Andru

Arizona is the perfect school for me because it has everything. Good weather, good academics if you know where to look, hot women, good greek life, and a good club sports program. I went to a snobby rich highschool in phoenix where most of my friends went to elite private schools, so some look down upon arizona, but most envy me for the good time im having. The one thing i would change about Arizona is the surrounding city. Tucson is a dump. If U of A was in tempe it would easily be considered as good or better then any california school besides stanford.

Plenty of diversity. You will find a group to fit in with. Arizona is HUGE but it feels small when you develop youre core group of friends and trust me you will. There is a clique for everything. There is even a clique of black guys in wheel chairs that always hang out together. If they found each other, you will be able to find kids that you get along with

U of A has an an extremely broad range. Yes there are the dumb california kids who all become business majors, but in my physics and high level math classes, I also meet extremely intelligent people.

It all depends what department you are in. Im in the engineering department which has extremely intelligent people so that spoils me. However when i have to fullfill my general education requirement I see the other side of the spectrum when I am surrounded by idiots and taught by some hippy woman about the evils of capitalism. I guess every school has their gen-eds, but arizonas can be quite painfull, they should have an IQ test that automaticaly gets you out of those.

Greek Life is huge. A lot of people obsess about student government but most people dont care. Everyone reads the paper. The dorms are friendly. I would really reccomend living there your freshman year, you meet a ton of people. The sports games are AMAZING. Even if you dont wanna drink there are still plenty of parties to go to.

Dumb california kids just going there to party, but still the best school in arizona.

University of Arizona administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.