University of Arizona

« See more reviews of University of Arizona

I do not feel like stereotypes of any group can represent the whole group. We have many colleges here and many many students. The student body is a mix of people from all over and from all walks of life. I can't think of any one stereotype that could describe our school

To some extent, but Arizona becomes what you make it. If you choose not to party, you don't have to and there are tons of people who want to be friends still :-). Also, the summer is hot, but it actually gets darn cold in the winter. The spring is the best weather.

It depends.. I dont believe in stereotypes, I think no matter what the are going to exist, but I think they are never going to be accurate, wherever you are - whatever type of group you surround yourself in, there are going to be all different types of people!

somewhat, greek life is huge here so there are ALOT of places to party. however, we have such good academics and research at this school that it all balances out. there are soo many opportunities here no matter what your interests are.

Yes and no. I would say that we do have an extremely social school, but we also have very dedicated students that are continuing to conduct research at the University as well as a very respected faculty that encourage students.

Somewhat. There are is a very large percentage of students in Greek Life, however there are also many who are not Greek, and are invlolved in many clubs and organizations around campus. There is something for everyone.

There's always some truth to every rumor, so I'd say that we are more prestigious than ASU and we have plenty of beautiful women. But as for parties, we know how to party, but also how to keep up with school.

U of A has an an extremely broad range. Yes there are the dumb california kids who all become business majors, but in my physics and high level math classes, I also meet extremely intelligent people.

Somewhat, however the University of Arizona is a very diverse school with students from all over the world including Japan, Kenya, Nigeria, India, Saudi Arabia, France, Germany, and Russia.

No, While greeks love to party, we are very active in the community and get good grades. The greek system has a higher GPA than non-Greeks. Those statistics speak for themselves