University of Arizona

« See more reviews of University of Arizona

What is the stereotype of students at your school?

Some sterotypes of UofA students are the we drink way too much, and every night of the week, that the school is a non stop party and no one ever goes to class because they are too hungover. Some stereotypes for Arizona in general is that its a beautiful school, where the weather is amazing all the time.

They drink and party alot and are for the most part are all attractive and overly tan. Greek life is all about partying and looking good. Good buisness school and science department.

That everyone from AZ is a red neck. AZ students are all kids from California that couldn't get into the UC system

People think that the school is not a legitimate school. Meaning that you go and automatically get your degree.

This school is full of promiscuous people. The guys are all California Bros and the girls are all bombshells.

The girls are "slutty", everyone is from California, students are partiers, the students are snobs

That it is a "party" school and that the students care more about having fun than their academics.

Some stereotypes about Arizona students is that they party too much and that they do drugs.

That Arizona is a huge party school and the only the basketball team is worth watching.

Lots of California kids, ie rich kids who couldn't get in or afford a UC school