University of Arizona

« See more reviews of University of Arizona

…Anyone who wants to attend a prominent research university with high academic integrity, excellent extracurricular options, engaged faculty and diverse students. The University of Arizona boasts a great, traditional campus setting in a large college town: Tucsonians are very loyal Wildcats. Outdoor activity is a year-around option (Tucson is known for its hiking and bike trails), and the diverse and tolerant environment is rich and charming. The University of Arizona offers the chance to explore your options without limit: social, extracurricular, career, or otherwise. This school is great for anyone who is looking for achievement and exploration in life.

The University of Arizona is a wonderful school; however, people who become easily distracted by things such as partying may become preoccupied. This school is like any other college, it offers many opportunities to its students, but you are ultimately the person who decides to use these opportunities to your advantage. For example, there are hundreds of extracurricular activities which connect from the classroom into a certain field; this ultimately gives students more interest and connection to their major and future job. The University of Arizona is truly a wonderful school that gives its students countless opportunities to succeed.

One of the best aspects of the University of Arizona is the diversity of students and faculty. Therefore, an individual interested in a diverse education that will allow for the progression of his/her own interests and beliefs, but will also challenge preconceived ideologies would be well suited for the U of A. Individuals considering attending the U of A should also be interested in a comprehensive education that places emphasis on research. The undergraduate population is 38,000. Therefore, students must be independent and intrinsically motivated to do well academically as individual attention cannot always be guaranteed.

Someone who has the ability to put all of their passion and energy into what they do. As an architecture student, I have the responsibility to learn about infinite areas of expertise, including aesthetics and economy of design, structural integrity and efficiency, environmental ethics, community response, anthropology, and all of the different systems that a building must have to be a dynamic, functioning part of a city or an environment. The architecture student must be able to juggle all of these different areas in order to understand what great architecture is all about. It is difficult and requires discipline.

Anyone who is looking for an energetic, friendly campus where he/she can study the subjects that most interest him/her should attend the University of Arizona. The University of Arizona places a large emphasis on being environmentally responsible, and anyone who places value in trying to help the environment would feel right at home on campus. My experience with the University of Arizona has included some spectacular teachers who have helped me get excited about learning. I suggest that people who want a memorable and enjoyable, as well as academically-focused, college experience should attend this school.

University can be defined as an environment of people who share the same goal of obtaining success. Success is a universal aspect in life. There are no rules as to who can be successful and what quailties an individual should have. Therefore anyone who wants success should attend this school. Black, white, tall, short, disabled-it doesn't matter. Because of the diversity level each and every person who attends the University of Arizona brings something different to the university creating a well rounded college and environment for not only the student body to enjoy, but the whole Arizona community.

A dedicated person who has the personality and attitude to make decisions based on integrity should attend this school. Values and beliefs should be stressed upon, and an appreciation for the opportunity to secure a higher education should be evident. The ideal student to attend this school would carefully consider all opportunities presented to him or her. Someone with passionate school spirit to share with the student body a rich history of academic, athletic, and social achievement would be an ideal member of this University’s student body. A student who is able to maintain a balance in their life.

Arizona is a very proud college for students who can handle heat and who don't like snow. Arizona offers great science, business, and ard experiences and is very friendly. Professors enjoy students who are curious and ask questions and will answer readily due to their passion for the subject they instruct. The desert environment provides great scenery and ecological diversity with snowboarding, hiking, climbing, and camping nearby. These reasons amount to the diversity of people from all over the US and all over the world and opportunities to gain new friends of different cultures and backgrounds.

Any and all students should attend the University of Arizona. Arizona is a university that can fit any students expectations and is perfect for the student that knows exactly what they want to be or even the student who is completely unsure about their future path in life. Arizona has excellent programs offered for all aspirations and career paths. Students are encouraged to succeed by the passionate school spirit and unity that fills the campus. Amazing opportunities are offereed inside and outside of the classroom. Anyone that wants to succeed can succeed at the University of Arizona.

People who wants to further their education, to create an ever-expanding network, and to enjoy themselves throughout thier entire college experience should consider becoming a Wildcat. If somebody wants to be challenged instead of sliding by with strictly mediocre classes, it would be wise to attend this school. Personally, I have come to notice that just about all of the students here are generous; so in my opinion, somebody who is looking forward to building relationships and wanting to learn to become a well rounded and more generous person will have many opportunities and examples here.