University of Arizona Top Questions

Where is the best place to get work done on campus?

The library is pretty quiet, but it gets crowded around midterms and finals. It's also pretty drab and ill-lit--it's not a beautiful library. Your dorm is only as good and quiet as your roommate, but most dorm halls have 5 or 6 little study rooms for like 12 people that students flock to. There are a few coffeeshops on campus, as well as the Science and Engineering library, the med library (Strongly recommend) and the law library if you can sneak in. The Union is really loud, and I wouldn't recommend going there. The University provides services like ThinkTank (a free tutoring service on campus). But other than that, you have to get creative and find a place and time that works for you. I am a coffeeshop guy, but some people think they are too loud. Find a rhythm that works for you, perfect it, and stick to it.

The best place to get your work done is obviously the library. The best library to go to in my opinion is the Med Library. Its really clean and never as crowded as the Main library, and you always get a great view. I can always get tons of work done there.