University of Arkansas at Monticello

« See more reviews of University of Arkansas at Monticello

The most frustrating thing about my school is the cost of attending as an out of state student. I understand that states feel the need to fund the education of their citizens, but aren't most of the funds alocated for higher education come from federal funds, and my parents do pay federal taxes. so I therefor should pay the same tuition. It can sometimes be difficult to get all the necessary classes to stay on track for 4 year completion

The most frustrating thing about UAM is how unorganized each department is when it comes to interacting with each other. For example, when you have a question you may get sent to several different offices before making it to the right one. However, UAM is installing a new computer system this summer that is supposed to help with this situation and make the campus more efficient.

Getting started on your first semester is always frusterating. Learning your professors, their likes and dislikes, learning the campus, learning the challenges, and if everything has lived up to your expectations or not. Getting settled in was the hardest part for me but once you get started, everything rolls along pretty nicely.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that they only offer certain classes during certian semesters.

I need finanical ad

The hills.