University of Arkansas at Monticello

« See more reviews of University of Arkansas at Monticello

Attending school is the best way to an education. I love my school, and my teachers are very helpful. The campus is not very large so walking to class is an easy thing to do. The class ratio is very small and the teacher's are alway's available to help you when ever you need them. The most exciting thing about UAM is the tutoring program. There are tutors for every subject. UAM "can not change the world but it can chage the world of one person".Do you have what it takes to be a BOLL WEEVILS?

The size and how friendly the faculty and students are. The size is the perfect size to make sure you get one on one help from the teachers and your never afraid to ask a classmate a question.

I consider the wonderful staff and student body are the best thinga about UAM. They don't mind offering nor giving help if you need it. They are all wonderful people.

The best thing about my school is that the campus and professors of this University are very supportive of students who play sports and attend school full time.