University of Arkansas at Monticello Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for University of Arkansas at Monticello

Hunter

I love going to school at UAM, I like the small town and the reasonably small school. Unlike Fayetteville or some of the other larger campuses the professors actually seem to care, the classes are small enough to get one on one time with the professor.

Quincy

University of Arkansas at Monticello is a very good college to attend, it is small and tight nit and offers plenty of opportunities. There is always something going on that you can participate in. The amount of time you can get one on one with the professors is extravagant. I recommend UAM to everyone.

Korbin

it is good

Heather

The university of Arkansas at Monticello is a great school they actually care about if i am succeeding in what i am wanting to do. They help me stay on track to accomplish everything that I want to accomplish. They help me stay in school even while having a family at home. They help me get what i need to stay in school and be successful

taylor

It's an ok school It's not just terrible but it's nothing really major either. I would really like it if they would be a little less strict and more fun on Campus. The only part that I'm excited honestly is the sports since I love playing different sports myself.

Justin

The University of Arkansas at Monticello is a great campus. I have visited the campus multiple times and plan attending there next fall. All the students there are very involved with their academics and all the extra activities the college offers. The facilities are very well clean and kept up. I have eaten in the cafeteria on campus once and the food was really good. This is a very great campus to attend and i would reference UAM to anyone.

Katherynn

I had never been to Southeast Arkansas before being recruited for the music program. The campus is beautiful and the school is great, despite it being an open enrollment university. The academics are pretty good, class sizes are a good size and, for the most part, the teachers love the subjects they teach and are great at it. Additionally, they have made significant advances in their fields, and are well-regarded.

jacob

I see this collage to be a brilliant choice to advanced my education to become a great American citizen. The teachers, workers and students all their are very kind and understanding. I visited by myself and was shown around the campus. The campus offered tons of different kinds of educational programs to be interested in. I highly recommend it.

Justin

IT a Very medium size and friendly college. Were people put you first. I wish there was more Dorms that were private rooms, for I don't like sharing, do not like others to have access to my stuff. Would like to be able to have the ability to cook if need be. Education is number 1 to me. I believe I can receive everything i am looking for and more and UAM