University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff Top Questions

Justine

I wish I had known that there was not an ATM on campus, hardly any shopping stores, and when it rains, it pours

Morgan

Before coming to the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff, I wish I would have known that it was in such a small town. I wish I would have known this because it is extremely hard to get around town unless you have a car. The bus system is not realiable all of the time.

Winfred

I wish there was more diversity here. Growing up, I was raised in a very diverse background and being around just one ethnic group has been a struggle for me to fit in. I also wish I would have known how financial aid worked. They are horrible when it comes to their jobs and they don't consider a student's financial situations. Our financial aid refund checks come so late. I didn't receive mine until almost a month after school started. I really do think this school needs to whip into share and seriously.

Silas

That the financal aid offices is not as good as most schools

Erica

That my school's finanical aid progaram is not as sufficiate. They try there best by helping the students get there things on time and make deadlines, but sometimes we would have to wait longer than we expect.

Kendra

I WISH I WOULD HAVE KNOW WHAT TYPE OF CITY I WAS GOING TO BE IN AND THAT THERE ARE NOT MANY THINGS CLOSE TO MY CAMPUS.

Jillian

I wish I had known the amount of finances for books, fees, supplies, and housing per semester.

Autumn

Academics