Batesville, AR
University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville

Ricki

This it great school love the people. We always have something fun going on. Teachers really want to help you make the best off you time. The is a student study center were you can go to get help on homework or use a computer. The stuff is happy to help you or point you in the right discretion to get answers.

Lupe

It is a great start for college if a person does not feel ready to go to a major university. The staff members make sure that the students are taken care of and know how to access the many things the school has to offer. Everyone here is ready to learn and like I said it's a great start to get the feel of college and how it works.

Charity
What are your classes like?

What are your classes like?

I really like my classes. The teachers push us to really know our material and are always there if you need extra help. Everyone gets to be involved during class.

I wish someone would have told me that you don't have to start out at a big university. I went to a four year and hated it. You can always transfer later. It's usually cheaper to transfer and you can possibly get paid to go to a two year school.

Tiffany

I went to a school were nobody cared if you passed or not. It was really easy to slide by in school and hardly any teachers pushed you to do your best. I tried in school but not as nearly as hard as I should have. Now, I am paying for it. In classes I don't quite remember or know the little details I need to do certain things, so I spend so much extra time looking up and studying stuff I would have known if I would have tried harder in high school. If I could tell myself something now that I know now it would be to listen more, put away my cellphone (it can wait), review, study harder, and to of applied for much more scholarships because college is expensive.

Tamara

Studying in high school is nothing like studying in college. Don't think that you can just breeze through college classes like you do high school classes. Take all the algebra classes you can. Nearly all degrees require college algebra now. Do all the essays you can. English class will carry you all the way through college. Every class you take will require you to write essay papers. If you struggle now, in English or math, talk to your counselors and teachers. Tell them you want to go to college and that you need to really work on the art of writing an essay. Even if you hate math, learn the algebra. Do the word problems. They are practical applications for algebra and will help make the problems, make more sense. If you learn it now, it will be easier in college. You need to make sure that you have your financial aid in order BEFORE you register. Your life will go much smoother. If you run into a snag, don't give up, be persistant and patient. Talk to your advisors. They are lifeline to sanity.

To make sure I had my financial aid in place before the semester started. That a "W" counts as an "F" where financial aid in concerned.

Anyone who has not decided on a major. Young people who aren't prepared to move away from home yet. Those who have been out of school for a long time.

University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.