University of Arkansas Community College-Hope Top Questions

Abby

If I could go back and tell myself something I would need to know about college, it would be that I need to work on my study habits. It is better to start getting good study habits before you enter into college, it just makes it a whole lot easier. College is going to be a lot harder than highschool. You need to make sure that you go to an advisor who is in the field that you are going into, so that you get the right information and send you in the right direction for the specfic major you are going to work towards. When you get to college do not wait till the last minute to do your work or study for a test, it will stress you out. You will be much more comfortable if you do it ahead of time. You will have way to many classes and work to wait till the last minute to do everything. I know sometimes it will seem impossible to get all of that homework you are going to have done, and you might get discouraged sometime about a test, but you can do it; just believe in yourself.

Kendra

I would work harder and do more in the community to help ensure my success in college and life. I would change some decisions I made as far as classes and activities outside of school such as participate more in my church to get a better understanding of how things work and get support from the national church as far as financial aid.